Regent Seven Seas release 2019 and 2020 itineraries
Regent Seven Seas Cruises today released its new luxury cruise itineraries for voyages sailing in 2019 and 2020 on their fleet of all-inclusive luxury ships - Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Mariner, Seven Seas Voyager, and Seven Seas Navigator.
Highlights of the new launch include:
- 118 new luxury cruises
- Voyages depart from March 2019 through to June 2020
- Cruises range in duration from seven to 113 nights
- Destinations include Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Alaska, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Caribbean, South America, Asia and Australia and the South Pacific
- 77-night, 'Grand Arctic Quest', sailing from London to New York aboard Seven Seas Navigator
- 66-night, 'Circle South America' itinerary will sail roundtrip from Miami aboard Seven Seas Mariner, circumnavigating South America
The new 2019-20 voyages collection will open for general booking on 16 August 2017.
On selected Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Navigator sailings in Asia and the South Pacific, guests in all suite categories enjoy a free three-night, pre- or post-cruise land programme to delve deeper into the cultures and experiences of destinations such as Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Bali, Sydney, New Zealand, and Dubai and the Emirates.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ fares include all-suite accommodation and exquisite speciality dining, free return flights, free unlimited shore excursions, free unlimited WiFi, unlimited beverages – including fine wines and premium spirits, prepaid gratuities, and transfers between airport and ship. Guests in Concierge-level suites and higher also enjoy a free one-night, pre-cruise hotel stay before embarking their ship.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises reveal 2020 World Cruise
- Regent Seven Seas Silver Jubilee Events On Board
- Seven Seas Voyager completes 25-day upgrade