Regent Seven Seas reiterate book early policy
There are just a few weeks left to take advantage of specially-reduced fares on sailings with the ultra-luxury Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
For the past six months, bookings for Regent Seven Seas have been very strong, prompting the all-inclusive cruise operator to review pricing on selected sailing. Graham Sadler, Managing Director for the UK, Europe and Middle East said "Increasing prices because demand is high sends a clear message to cruisers and travel agents that Regent Seven Seas is committed to its policy of booking early to secure the bet fare".
It is anticipated that from March 31, the majority of fares will increase, therefore Regent kindly encourage all guests to book by this date in order to enjoy special savings. The cruise line are one of the most inclusive in the industry.
- Free flights and transfers
- Free business class flights on all Mediterranean & Baltic itineraries. (Concierge to MS suites only)
- Free 1-night hotel package on 2013 sailings (Concierge suites and above on summer 2014 sailings onwards)
- Free, unlimited shore excursions
- All fine and speciality dining options onboard
- All beverages