Regent Seven Seas Mariner Refurb
Ultra luxury cruise operator Regent Seven Seas Cruises has revealed details of the planned 2014 refurbishment programme for its all-suite all-balcony ship Seven Seas Mariner®.
The Seven Seas Mariner® enters dry dock March 29, 2014 in Marseille, France and unveils her new look on April 7, 2014 on the 10-night Amalfi Coast & Beyond cruise from Monte Carlo to Venice.
- Grand/Master/Mariner/Seven Seas/Horizon/Penthouse Suites - Full Makeover including all-new furniture, upholstery, lighting and wall coverings
- Signatures - new chairs, upholstery, carpet, stone flooring and wall coverings
- Prime 7 - new marble flooring at entrance
- Observation Lounge - new chairs, sofas, tables, lighting, bar-front and back, window coverings, wall coverings
- Star Lounge - complete makeover. Rebuilt bar, new lighting, new stone flooring at entrance and around bar, new entrance doors, remove all banquettes, all new upholstery, chairs, sofas and tables. New stage to be built, new lighting.
- Horizon Lounge - complete makeover. Rebuilt bar, new lighting, new stone flooring at entrance and around bar, new entrance doors, all new upholstery, chairs, sofas and tables
- Mariner Lounge- new bar back and front, new stone flooring, new lamps, new tables, new "open" floor plan
- Theatre - new upholstery on banquettes, sofas and chairs; new wall coverings, new lighting, new tables
- Spa - new steam rooms, new stone flooring in reception area, refurbished changing rooms
- Fitness Center - new equipment
- General maintenance on jogging track and sports deck
- Garden Promenade - new marble flooring, sofas, chairs, tables, draperies and wall covering
Throughout the ship
- All carpeting throughout to be replaced
- All upholstery to be refreshed
- New art collection in Forward and Aft staircases and elevator lobbies
- All new deck and outdoor lounge furniture
- All suites to receive new balcony furniture
Onboard Dining Tour on board Regent Seven Seas Cruises