Regent Seven Seas Cruises unveil Winter 2012 2013
Regent Seven Seas Cruises are including even more with their new Winter 2012 /2013 cruise programme. Commencing November 2012 to June 2013, the cruises feature new ports of call, new itineraries and unique voyages as they launch the latest edition of their Cruise Atlas.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises are going to include even more in their all-inclusive fares, by adding in a 1-night pre cruise hotel on all their 2013 departures
Highlights of the NEW 2012/13 programme include:-
- A new cruise on Seven Seas Voyager to Asia including overnight stays in Shanghai - from £7679pp
- A 'South Pacific Secrets' voyage on Seven Seas Voyager from Bali to Auckland - with new ports of call including Dampier, Geraldtown, Perth (Freemantle) and Kangaroo Island. From £8,589 per person
- The Seven Seas Voyager has an extended 143-night World Cruise exploring Indonesia, China, Vietnam, Japan and South Korea, with lots of added value benefit for guests including flight upgrades, visas, pre cruise stays and unique complimentary events.
- South America welcomes the return of Seven Seas Mariner on her 72-night full circumnavigation of the continent, with complimentary flights, events and more.
- Miami is the new homeport of Severn Seas Navigator as she sails roundtrip from November though to April on 7 and 10-night itineraries around the eastern and western Caribbean as well as two full transits of the Panama Canal.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is the world's most inclusive luxury cruise line. Fares include all-suite accommodations, round-trip air, highly personalised service, acclaimed cuisine, fine wines and spirits, sightseeing excursions in every port, a pre-cruise luxury hotel package and gratuities. Three award-winning, all-suite vessels, Seven Seas Mariner, Seven Seas Voyager, Seven Seas Navigator are among the most spacious at sea and visit more than 300 destinations around the globe.
Bookings are now open - please contact The Luxury Cruise Company.