Regent Seven Seas Cruises announce 2018 World Cruise
Departing from Los Angeles on 8th January 2018, the recently refurbished Seven Seas Navigator will visit 64 different ports in 28 countries, including 28 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, on her 137-night 2018 Round The World Cruise.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises include everything in the fare – including all meals, all drinks and all shore side tours – making a cruise on Regent exceptional value for money.
Among the exclusive shore side events planned for this 2018 World Cruise are:
- Vineyards of the Australian Countryside, from Adelaide, Australia - Spend a day in the Australian countryside at a local winery.
- Dinner in the Bush at Zulu Nyala Private Game Reserve, from Richard's Bay, South Africa – Witness spectacular sunset views during an exquisite meal.
- Afternoon at El Zanjón de Granados, from Buenos Aires, Argentina – Delight in an afternoon exploring this world–renowned architectural site.
In addition to these experiences, clients will enjoy exclusive World Cruise benefits including:
- FREE Business Class Flights
- Exclusive Pre-Cruise Gala and stay at Beverly Wilshire Hotel
- FREE Door-to-Door Luggage Service*
- FREE Onboard Medical Service*, plus more
To view the full Regent Seven Seas Navigator 2018 World Cruise – click here Navigate the World 2018 World Cruise.