Regent Seven Seas Cruises Announce 2014 and 2015 cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has launched its 2014-2015 Winter Collection featuring voyages to Asia, Africa, South America, South Pacific, Caribbean, Europe and Alaska. In total, the line's award-winning, all-suite vessels will sail 48 itineraries and 19 Grand Voyages to more than 200 destinations in 75 countries. The collection, which features voyages taking place from November 2014 through May 2015, includes 23 new destinations from Busan, South Korea to Zadar, Croatia.
Recognized as The Most Inclusive Luxury Cruise Experience in the world, all Regent Seven Seas Cruises sailings include round trip air and transfers, unlimited shore excursions, premium spirits and fine wines and gratuities as well as a pre-cruise luxury hotel package, complimentary Wi-Fi and free land programs on select sailings in Africa and Asia for those who book concierge-level and higher suites.
Out of Africa and into the Mediterranean on 'Seven Seas Voyager'
The 700-guest, all-suite, all-balcony Seven Seas Voyager begins its season in Dubai, UAE; travelling to Cape Town, South Africa; and then to Singapore. Maiden ports of call explored from November through December 2014 include Maputo, Mozambique; Langkawi, Malaysia; Nosy Be/Nosy Komba, Madagascar; and Mossel Bay and Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
From mid-January 2015 to April 2015, Seven Seas Voyager visits Asia and the Pacific on six itineraries ranging from 14 to 21 nights, calling on Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Tokyo and Dubai. For the first time, the line is calling on Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia; Kaohsiung, Taiwan; Busan, South Korea; and Ishigaki and Kagoshima, Japan.
The month of May 2015 is spent in the Mediterranean with three itineraries, beginning with a 20-night journey from Dubai to Barcelona, followed by two seven-night sailings from Barcelona to Lisbon and then Lisbon to Southampton. Highlighted ports include Petra, Jordan; Rhodes, Greece; Málaga, Spain; Oporto, Portugal; and Bordeaux, France.
Tahiti and the South Pacific to New Zealand and Australia on 'Seven Seas Mariner'
The South Pacific and Tahiti are featured destinations for Seven Seas Mariner's winter offerings. The 700-guest, all suite, all-balcony ship opens the season with the choice of a 16-night itinerary from Miami to Los Angeles or a 34-night voyage from Miami to Papeete, French Polynesia. New ports of call include Corinto, Nicaragua; Nawiliwili (Kauai) and Kahului (Maui), Hawaii; Nuku Hiva, Marquesas Islands; and Fakarava, French Polynesia.
Seven Seas Mariner then makes her way to New Zealand and Australia, discovering new ports along the way such as Raiatea, French Polynesia; Rangiroa, French Polynesia; Champagne Bay (Espiritu Santo), Vanuatu; Pago Pago, American Samoa; and Huahine, French Polynesia.
From March 2015 to mid-April 2015, she explores South America with three itineraries from Lima, Peru to Buenos Aires, Argentina; Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and Rio de Janeiro to Barcelona, Spain. For the first time, the line calls on Natal, Brazil known for its blend of stunning beaches and historical monuments.
The ship culminates the season in the Mediterranean with a 10-night trip from Barcelona to Venice, Italy visiting Provence, France; Monte Carlo, Monaco; Florence/Pisa, Rome and Palermo, Italy; Kotor, Montenegro; and for the first time, Zadar, Croatia.
From the Tropics of the Caribbean to the Fjords of Alaska on 'Seven Seas Navigator'
Accommodating 490 guests, the all-suite Seven Seas Navigator starts the season with 16 Miami round trip sailings to the Eastern and Western Caribbean. From ecotourism adventures in Belize City to the ultra-chic vibe of St. Barts, guests will be charmed and captivated by island life. Of note is the 24-night Eastern Caribbean/Amazon River itinerary that begins 23 November 2014 and includes calls on Santarém, Boca da Valeria, Manaus, Parintins and Alter do Chão, Brazil along the Amazon River.
In April 2015, Seven Seas Navigator makes a 10-night Miami round trip to Bermuda with stops in Port Canaveral, Jacksonville and Charleston. Later that month, she sails west to San Francisco calling on Key West; Cartagena, Colombia; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua; Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala; Puerto Chiapas, Mexico; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; and San Diego transiting the Panama Canal along the way.
The ship returns to Alaska in May 2015 with two seven and one nine- and one 14-night itinerary. Ports include Vancouver; Prince Rupert and Victoria in British Columbia; Sitka, Juneau, Ketchikan, Wrangell, Hoonah, Anchorage, Skagway in Alaska; and Astoria, Oregon.
Complimentary Land Programmes for Guests Booked in Concierge Suites and Higher
Regent Seven Seas Cruises is offering complimentary three-night pre- and post-cruise land programs in Africa and Asia for guests booking concierge-level and higher categories on select itineraries. The land programmes include:
- Singapore: Angkor Wat Experience - features a two-night stay in Angkor Wat and a one-night stay in Singapore. Guests will enjoy tours to Banteay Srei, Angkor Thom, the Ta Prohm Temple, the Angkor Wat Temple and Angkor Wat at sunset;
- Beijing (Tianjin), China: Beijing & The Great Wall Experience - guests will enjoy three nights in Beijing with tours to the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, the Temple of Heaven and Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests, the Great Wall at Juyongguan and the Changling Tomb of Ming Tombs;
- Cape Town or Johannesburg, South Africa: Safari - this land program features either a one-night stay in Cape Town or Johannesburg with a two-night African Safari where guests will enjoy breathtaking scenery and discover big game;
- Hong Kong, China: Jewels of Hong Kong - this tour features a three-night stay in Hong Kong with tours to the Flower, Jade and Stanley Markets, the Sacred Chi Lin Nunnery, the Nan Lian Garden of Sun Dynasty, a Sampan Boat Ride to the floating village of Aberdeen, and the Tin Hau and Man Mo Temples;
- Tokyo, Japan: Sunrise over Tokyo - guests will enjoy three nights in Tokyo with tours to the KÅtoku-in Temple, Tokyo Tower, the Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gÅ« Shrine, Rappongi and Ginza, the Meiji Shrine, the SensÅ-ji Temple and Mount Fuji;
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Opulent Cities of the Emirates - this three-night post land program includes tours to Dubai City, Burji Khalifa, Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach and Dubai Museum.
Extended Voyages for those with the Luxury of Time
For those who wish to spend a bit more time discovering new cultures and exotic destinations, Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers combination cruises consisting of one or more voyages, ranging from 26 to 85 nights. Additional amenities on select Extended Voyages include complimentary Business Class Air, door-to-door luggage delivery, a comprehensive visa package, phone time, UNLIMITED Internet access, laundry including dry cleaning and pressing, and a special gift featuring a commemorative jacket, a designer tote bag and Regent Seven Seas Cruises logo gear.
For more information visit our dedicated pages - Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises - Video