Regent Seven Seas Cruises 2020/22 Season Launch
Regent Seven Seas Cruises have released their new 2020 to 2022 luxury cruise itineraries on their fleet of truly all-inclusive luxury cruise ships where every luxury is included:
- FREE Return Flights and Transfers on Every Cruise
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE Unlimited Drinks, Including Fine Wines and Spirits
- FREE Speciality Restaurants
- FREE Unlimited Wi-Fi
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE Open Bars and Lounges, Plus In-Suite Mini-Bar Replenished Daily
- FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package in Concierge Suites and Higher
- FREE Business Class Flights to Europe in Penthouse Suites and Higher
- FREE 2- or 3-Night Land Programmes on Select Voyages
Reservations for the new itineraries will open on Wednesday, 7 August 2019. Plus, bookings can be secured with just a 10% deposit for a limited time - call us on 020 7838 5991 for more information or to book. Watch the video below for further inspiration, then browse all the itineraries here.
Regent Seven Seas 2020 & 2021
2020/2021 Launch highlights
27 new ports of call across more than 450 destinations!
The Black Sea is back. It's a return to the region for Seven Seas Mariner® in 2021 to an area filled with history that goes back to the beginning of civilisation, with beautiful cities and enchanting villages. See Colossus to Parthenon cruise.
For a no-fly luxury cruise, join the brand new Seven Seas Splendor™ from Southampton. Cruise to quaint French fishing villages and dip into Northern Spain before returning to Southampton in the May sunshine. View the Fantasique France voyage here.
The Norwegian fjords and the Baltic have been combined with smaller destinations like Kiel, Gothenburg and Gdansk, along with new ports of call such as Ronne, Pionersky Port and Liepaja, all on Seven Seas Splendor™ Explore the Pristine Norway cruise for yourself.
Explore the jewels of the Indian Ocean aboard Seven Seas Voyager®, including Mauritius and an overnight stay in the Seychelles, Mozambique, Madagascar and Reunion Island on this Adventure in Africa voyage.