Paul Gauguin Cruises Announces Renovation
Paul Gauguin Cruises has announced the largest renovation in the ship's 14-year history. Costing $7 million, the renovation will include extensive enhancements to both interior and exterior of the ship and will take place in January during a dry dock in Brisbane. The Paul Gauguin will emerge on 29th January 2012, and the vessel will have been thoroughly updated and redecorated for even greater comfort.
- All suites and staterooms will feature new carpeting, refinished furniture with new fabrics, new teak railings on the balconies, decorative side panels around the windows and new bathroom flooring
- Renovations throughout the ship will include new flooring and replaced carpeting, elegant new furniture, new window treatments and decorative wall panels and new signage, providing a lighter, brighter feel.
- La Veranda, Le Grill, L'Etoile will all be renovated with new furniture, lighting and solar shades
- The casino will be expanded
- Le Grand Salon will have a refurbished dance floor
Paul Gauguin Cruises operates the award-winning luxury cruise ship m/s Paul Gauguin, providing a luxury cruise experience tailored to the unparalleled wonders of Tahiti, French Polynesia and the South Pacific. Each exclusive voyage will highlights the beauty of French Polynesia from the luxurious and spacious accommodations on board the m/s Paul Gauguin, which will be undergoing a multi-million dollar refurbishment in January 2012.