Oceania Cruises reveals next phase of ship enhancements
As part of Oceania Cruises ongoing fleet enhancements, the company has announced the second wave of its 'Pillars of Distinction' development. The multi-million-dollar upgrades are in addition to the previously announced physical enhancements being made during the dry-docks for Regatta, Insignia and Nautica.
The latest Oceania Cruises fleet enhancements include:
- An expanded menu of "Jacques Pepin Signature Items" in the Grand Dining Rooms,
- Evening menus in the Terrace Café will focus on regional specialities from the area the ship is sailing, in addition to each evening's ever changing range of traditional favourites
- Gourmet VIP canapé service for all suite guests now includes a wider array of specialty, gourmand-inspired delicacies which are presented on new, custom designed china
- Espresso and Cappuccino from the famed Illy Coffee of Italy
- A free shuttle service in more than 90 ports worldwide where the ship is docked away from the city centre
- Introduction of production shows created by the legendary Gary J. Musik company
- Dramatically faster internet speeds
- Complimentary in-suite newspaper delivery for Owner's, Vista and Oceania suites
- Upgraded bath amenities and toiletries in all accommodations, including Bulgari for Concierge-level and suite guests.
- Laptops, currently featured in all Owner's and Vista suites on Regatta, Insignia and Nautica, will be added to all Penthouse Suites
- iPads for all Owner's, Vista and Oceania suites
The new Pillars of Distinction amenities will be featured on Oceania Cruises' new ship, Marina, and her sister ship Riviera, which joins the fleet in April 2012 and will be introduced on board Regatta, Insignia and Nautica in the spring of 2011.
The line's Pillars of Distinction is an ongoing initiative, with more enhancements and updates to be announced.