Oceania Cruises New Drinks Packages for 2012
From sailings early in 2012, in addition to providing complimentary soft drinks, bottled water and speciality teas & coffees Oceania Cruises will be introducing two levels of alcoholic drinks packages to all guests.
Of particular note is the fact that these prices include the gratuity so there is no extra to pay - and on Package B clients have the choice of anything from the bar menu except the Remy Martin Louis XIII. Bearing in mind clients can still choose the Remy Martin XO this is probably the most generous drinks package at sea.
Oceania Cruises Drinks Package A
House Wine & Beer with meals - $29.95 pppd including gratuity
- House Wine and Beer with Lunch and Dinner (Available in all dining venues)
- Includes Room Service - (if having lunch or dinner) but does not apply to mini bars
- Guests can upgrade from Package A to Package B by paying the difference in packages for the days remaining in the voyage.
Oceania Cruises Drinks Package B
Premium House Wine & Beer and Open Bar - $49.95 pppd including gratuity
- Premium House Wine & Beer and Open Bar
- Includes all beverages on the bar menu with the exception of Remy Martin Louis XIII.
- Includes Room Service but does not apply to mini bars
- Includes a daily selection of red and white wines which changes daily, served by the glass
- Guest cannot request specific wines by name/type from previous days.
- Guest can purchase anytime during a voyage for all remaining days of that voyage.
- Guests cannot downgrade to Package B once they are onboard
What do you think about these packages? Good value or will they encourage you to drink more to get your money's worth? Bear in mind that two glasses of wine on Marina recently cost just over $16 - let me know your thoughts.