Oceania Cruises Marina open for sale January
Oceania Cruises new Marina will go on sale from January 18th for her 2011 Inaugural Winter Collection.
Marina is the ultimate expression of the Oceania Cruises Experience. She is the ideal companion to fleet-mates Regatta, Insignia and Nautica – and yet she is a vessel with unique characteristics — the very first of the new Oceania-class ships. Marina is a work of art, the natural extension and refinement of everything thier guests love about Oceania Cruises.
- Ten dining venues, including six open-seating gourmet restaurants
- Two new specialty restaurants - Jacques and Red Ginger
- Bon Appétit Culinary Center - the only hands-on cooking school at sea
- The revered dining classics you love - The Grand Dining Room, Polo Grill, Toscana and Terrace Café
- The most spacious accommodations - Veranda Staterooms are an amazing 282 square feet and include expansive granite clad-bathrooms with separate bathtub and shower
- Luxurious Penthouse Suites are 429 square feet and feature a bedroom, separate living room area and dedicated dining area
- The lavish Vista Suites and Oceania Suites feature extraordinary appointments such as large teak verandas with Jacuzzi tubs, spacious private bedrooms, separate living room and dining room and even an en-suite Media Room or Fitness Room
- The opulent Owner's Suites are the only suites at sea designed and furnished with Ralph Lauren Home. At over 2,000 square feet, they feature wraparound verandas, dramatic window walls and feel like a fine designer home
- Magnificent Reception Hall and sweeping Lalique Grand Staircase
- Beloved signature spaces Oceania Cruises is famous for - Martinis, Grand Bar, The Patio, and Horizons
- The Grand Dining Room is truly grand, with soaring 14-foot high ceilings and a magnificent crystal chandelier that encompasses virtually the entire space
- Full itineraries will be released on January 11th 2010.