Oceania Cruises launch new Aquamar Spa
Oceania Cruises have announced the launch of their new Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center, said to be the most comprehensive spa and wellness centre at sea.
The Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center will be introduced on all six ships in the Oceania fleet over the coming months:-
- Riviera, December 5, 2019
- Sirena, December 7, 2019
- Nautica, December 7, 2019
- Regatta, January 6, 2020
- Insignia, January 8, 2020
- Marina, January 22, 2020
The ‘Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center’ extends well beyond a traditional spa, offering a complete and original collection of holistic wellness encounters both on board and ashore. It was created from top to bottom by Oceania Cruises, and offers an array of encounters designed to enhance the guest experience and encourage personal renewal.
Oceania Cruises Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center Services
From rejuvenating treatments and Aquamar Vitality Cuisine, to Wellness Discovery Tours by Aquamar, all have been curated to encompass the brand’s core pillars: the finest cuisine at sea, alluring destinations, and intimate and luxurious ships.
Rejuvenating Treatments & Spa Services
Rejuvenating Treatments & Medi-Spa Services include:
- Restorative Himalayan Salt Stone Massage
- Dysport® Wrinkle Treatments
Wellness Discovery Tours by Aquamar
Wellness Discovery Tours by Aquamar include:-
- Reflexologist on Rice Barge in Bangkok Thailand
- Wellness & Mindfulness at Viña Casa Marin in Santiago de Chile (San Antonio), Chile
- The Wonders of Apitherapy in Seville (Cádiz), Spain
Aquamar Vitality Cuisine
Guests can enjoy healthy and flavourful Aquamar Vitality Cuisine in The Grand Dining Room in addition to extensive plant-based and vegetarian dishes. Freshly pressed juices, smoothies and energy bowls are also served at the only cold-pressed Raw Juice & Smoothie Bars at sea. Sample Aquamar Vitality Cuisine dishes include:
- Green apple müesli with pistachios, pecans and yellow raisins
- Avocado toast on rustic farmer’s bread
- Wakame sesame salad
- Hawaiian poke bowlSom tam green papaya kelp noodle salad
- Roasted butternut squash with arugula, mango, black radish and hearts of palm
Fitness Classes & Personal Training
Complimentary fitness classes, access to the state-of-the-art fitness centre and the option of customised personal training sessions make it easy to feel fit and fulfilled at sea. Sample complimentary fitness classes include yoga, Pilates, cycling and circuit-based training.