Oceania Cruises launch exclusive Dom Perignon Dining Experience
Oceania Cruises has unveiled its exclusive Dom Perignon culinary experience. This first of a kind dining experience pairs six courses with a different vintage of Dom Perignon’s acclaimed champagnes.
“This is a totally new concept that is exclusive to Oceania Cruises. We worked with the team at Dom Perignon to pair the perfect champagnes with the perfect flavours and the outcome is spectacular. Marina and Riviera will be the only places in the world for travellers to enjoy this exclusive Dom Perignon experience,” stated Bob Binder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oceania Cruises.
Oceania Cruises The Dom Perignon Experience
Created by the culinary team at La Maison Dom Perignon in conjunction with Oceania Cruises’ culinary team, the dinner is offered to a maximum of 24 guests at the La Reserve restaurant. The Dom Perignon Experience is currently available for all Riviera voyages and will be introduced aboard Marina beginning with her January 31, 2019 voyage. Reservations are required, and the cost is $295 per guest, gratuities are additional.
Dom Perignon Experience Menu
- Scallops “Rossini”, mole negro, roasted pineapple, served with Dom Perignon 2009
- Brittany blue lobster in yellow curry broth, coco foam, served with Dom Perignon 2006
- Black truffle risotto, aged parmesan, served with Dom Perignon 2006
- Seared wagyu beef sashimi style, sautéed arugula, blood orange-soya jus, caviar perlita, served with Dom Perignon Rose 2004
- French A.O.C cheese plate, black currant-pepper paste, thyme flower, served with Dom Perignon Rose 2004
- Sakura tea “Geisha flower” ice cream, lemon caviar, served with Dom Perignon 2009
“We’ve gone exceptional lengths to pair the flavours of the dishes and the accompanying vintages to bring out the best in each other, and even surprise the palates of our dinner guests. This will be an experience I hope our guests are talking about, with the fondest of memories, twenty years from now,” stated Bernhard Klotz, Vice President of Culinary Operations for Oceania Cruises.