Oceania Cruises launch 2010-2011 winter itineraries
Oceania Cruises has launched its most extensive and exotic line-up of winter cruises to Africa, Asia, South America and the Caribbean. A limited-time offer means that voyages start at only $1,249 per guest, based on the Miami roundtrip cruise departing January 2011.
The Oceania Cruises Winter Collection operates from November 2010 through to April 2011, and features 30 new ports of call, including Cape Town, South Africa; Walvis Bay, Namibia; and Rangoon, Myanmar.
Oceania Cruises have added maiden voyages around Africa, and an expanded range of Asia and Caribbean cruises based on guest feedback. In total there are 13 exciting new itineraries.
"Our loyal repeaters and first-time guests alike will appreciate the richness and diversity of our new Winter Collection," stated Bob Binder, Oceania Cruises president. "We continually seek out new and intriguing destinations to delight discriminating travelers while providing the greatest possible value and Oceania Cruises' acclaimed onboard experience."
2010 – 2011 Summary
Africa & Asia - Nautica
· From 15 to 35-day itineraries
· Eight unique cruises
· First time to visit Africa
· 30-day circumnavigation from Istanbul to Cape Town
· 35-day cruise from Cape Town to Singapore
South America - Insignia
· All new itineraries on Insignia
· Choice of seven 12 to 22-day cruises visiting the coast of Brazil
· Visit the Antarctic Peninsula, Falkland Islands and Chilean Fjords.
Amazon – Regatta
· Regatta operating the popular Amazon Adventure itinerary twice due to demand
· Two new 10-day Mayan cruises to the western Caribbean
· NEW 14-day Southern Treasures cruise, including Bermuda
All available to book now with The Luxury Cruise Company