Oceania Cruises announce $50 million upgrade
Oceania Cruises has announced details of the largest refurbishment programme in the company's history. The award-winning trio of R-Class ships, Regatta, Insignia, and Nautica will undergo a combined $50 million dollar transformation during next year's second quarter.
Renewed, Refreshed and Rejuvenated
All public rooms, suites, and staterooms will feature new furnishings and décor. Many of the amenities and design elements that debuted on the line's newest ships Marina and Riviera - including Baristas, Oceania Cruises' signature specialty coffee bar and the state-of-the-art grill in the Terrace Café - are being added during the refits.
New Penthouse decor
New Veranda Suite decor
Highlights of the Oceania Refurb
- All staterooms will receive new décor, imbuing them with a new sense of style, elegance and flair.
- Penthouse suites will be transformed with new furnishings, upholstery and a vibrant yet calming palette.
- Owner's and Vista Suites will receive new bathrooms featuring oversized showers along with new marble and granite vanities.
- The addition of Baristas, the coffee bar..
- The Terrace Café will be transformed with new furnishings, flooring, wall-coverings, and lighting. This restaurant will also feature a state-of-the-art grill, which prepares cooked-to-order specialties such as steaks, lobster tails and chops.
- Horizons will feature a new palate of soothing blues, browns and mint and furnished with all new chairs and sofas
- The Main Lounges will be completely refurbished with new carpeting, chairs and luxurious new fabrics and upholstery.
- Ever-popular Martinis bar will receive new furnishings.
- The pool deck will sport all new furniture and new tile work.
- The Canyon Ranch Spa Club will have new Steam and Changing Rooms with dramatic new mosaics.
- The Sports Deck, located atop the ship with magnificent vistas of the sea, features a new mini-golf course, new shuffleboard courts and selection of deck games.
The transformed Insignia will debut on May 8, 2014 in Barcelona for her 7-day Jewels of Europe cruise. This will be Insignia's first cruise after she returns from her two-year charter. Nautica will debut on May 16, 2014 in Civitavecchia for her 10-day Cliffs & Coves cruise and Regatta on June 7, 2014 in Vancouver for her 10-day Majesty of Alaska cruise.