Oceania Announces New Cuba Cruises for 2017
Oceania Cruises has announced an additional number of cruises to Cuba departing in November and December 2017 on board Insignia. Sailing from Miami, the new cruises will range in length from six to thirteen days and will include the line’s first calls to Santiago de Cuba and Cienfuegos, in addition to Havana.
Each of these Cuba cruises will feature a wide variety of authentic Cuban dishes sourced from generations-old family recipes. Adding to the enriching nature of the cruise, experts will deliver lectures on Cuban history, art and music.
Cuba cruise highlights:
- Panoramic Caribbean – 14 November 2017 - 10 days from Miami visiting Havana (two days), Roatan, Santo Tomas, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya and Nassau.
- Hemingway’s Hideaways – 24 November 2017 - 7 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana, Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba.
- Timeless Cuba – 1 and 8 December 2017 -7 days from Miami visiting Havana (two days), Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba.
- Vibrant Vistas – 15 December 2017 - 6 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana, Cozumel and Great Stirrup Cay.
- Holidays in the Tropics – 21 December 2017 - 13 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana (two days), Roatan, Santo Tomas, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, Cozumel (two days) and Nassau.
For more information or to book contact The Luxury Cruise Company