New itineraries for Oceania Cruises
Oceania Cruises today announced its 2011 and 2012 winter portfolio of cruises. The collection includes 27 exotic itineraries sailing to Asia, South America and the Caribbean, including new sailings to Hawaii, the South Pacific and Australia/New Zealand.
Highlights of the new Winter Collections include:-
- 27 unique itineraries, 16 of which are all new
- 33 new ports of call
- New Hawaii and South Pacific voyages, including Tahiti, the Cook Islands, Fiji, Tonga, American Samoa
- A return to Australia and New Zealand
- Diverse and distinctive voyages in Asia
- New Dubai to Cape Town cruise showcasing Arabia and Africa
- New Marina debuts on her first full season of voyages to the Caribbean
- Popular Amazon River cruise to depart from New York City
- New 16-day South America cruise roundtrip from Valparaiso offers opportunity to discover rarely visited Nazca Lines, plus Machu Picchu
- Grand 35-day Hong Kong to Athens adventure via the Suez Canal
Oceania Cruises® is the world's only upper-premium cruise line and offers an unrivalled combination of the finest cuisine at sea, elegant accommodations, exceptional personalized service and extraordinary value
Oceania Cruses Winter Collection includes introductory fares, with 10-day cruise-only fares beginning at just £499 per guest.
The fleet consists of the luxurious 684-guest Regatta, Insignia and Nautica, and the line's brand new, 1,250-guest Marina joins the fleet in January 2011, followed by Riviera - a sister ship - in April 2012.