Jane McDonald Northern Lights Cruise
Cruising with Jane McDonald is back, and this year's Christmas special will see Jane cruise to Norway to see the Northern Lights with Hurtigruten.
Tune in to Channel 5 at 9pm on Christmas Eve to watch her BAFTA-award winning TV show Cruising with Jane McDonald.
This episode sees Jane sailing through pristine fjords and past snowcapped mountains on an adventure cruise which includes an immersive Viking experience, an exhilarating snowmobile ride, a concert in the Arctic Cathedral, a visit to North Cape, King Crab fishing and searching for the Northern Lights.
Sail like Jane McDonald from Bergen to Kirkenes
In early December, Jane began her 7-day Classic Voyage North journey in Bergen, cruising on the recently refurbished MS Polarlys. She sailed up the magical Norwegian coastline to Kirkenes. Follow in her footsteps and you can expect to:
- Discover countless fjords, mountains, islands and waterfalls
- Cross the Arctic Circle to hunt the Northern Lights
- Enjoy adventurous and exciting land and sea excursions
- Learn from the Hurtigruten Guides as they lead lectures and activities both at sea and on shore
Free flights to see the Northern Lights
Take advantage of our Jane McDonald offer and get free flights from London when you book before 31 December 2019.
- Duration: 7 days
- Dates: Daily departures from Bergen up to 31 March 2020
- Flighst: Included form London, regional flights available at a supplement
- Price from: £849 per person
Northern Lights with Jane McDonald and Hurtigruten
Related Jane McDonald Articles
- View all cruises Jane McDonald has cruised on
- Cruising with Jane McDonald - Series 6 details
- Jane McDonald is back for a new series of Cruising with Jane McDonald
- Jane McDonald releases new cruise album
- Jane McDonald is a Princess
Follow in Jane's Footsteps on these Northern Lights Cruises
No results have been found