Galapagos the Celebrity Way
The Galapagos Islands are unlike anywhere else on earth - an exotic haven of flora and fauna, where the interference of humans has been kept to an absolute minimum. A once-in-a-lifetime voyage to this mysterious unspoilt corner of the world will open up a land that is rarely seen; discover 1,900 unique species and breath-taking nature, not to mention the definition of true peace and serenity.
Each stop will reveal new enchantments. From the prehistoric land iguanas nestling on Dragon Hill to flamingos in the hypersalinic lagoon, every experience on your Galapagos cruise is an unforgettable one.
What’s more, your cruise is completely all-inclusive – virtually everything you need including snorkelling equipment, meals, drinks and shore excursions is included. You’ve probably seen the wildlife documentaries on the BBC – now experience it for yourself.
Celebrity Xpeditions Galapagos Ships
Celebrity operate three expedition-style ships in the Galapagos
- Celebrity Xpedition accommodating 100 guests
- Celebrity Xperience accommodating 48 guests
- Celebrity Xploration accommodating 16 guests
The three ships sail on exciting 7-night itineraries from Baltra, taking either the southern loop, the northern loop or the outer loop. The 10-night fly-cruise packages include flights, transfers, hotel accommodation and tours in Quito, and flights to and from Baltra – making your Galapagos adventure seemless and worry-free. View all Celebrity Cruises Galapagos Itineraries
Wildlife highlights include:
Flamingos, Sea Turtles, land and marine iguanas, Blue Footed boobies, Albatross, penguins, Frigate birds, humpback whales, cormorants, oystercatchers, lava lizards, dolphins, and of course the famous Giant Tortoises.
When is the best time to go to the Galapagos?
The Galapgos are a year-round destination, and you will see different wildlife at different times of the year, however April and May are generally accepted as the best months due to weather, animals and water temperature.
What's Included on a Celebrity Galapagos cruise/tour?
- Return flights between the UK and Quito
- Shared transfers throughout to/from airport/hotel
- Three nights hotel accommodation on a BB basis in Quito (Two nights pre- and one night post-cruise)
- Tours in Quito
On board the ship:
- Voyage aboard one of the Celebrity vessels in Galapagos, as indicated in the applicable itinerary
- Accommodation in staterooms with air conditioning, private bathroom and showers, and refrigerators with complimentary bottled water
- All meals and complimentary beverages including select wines, sparkling wines, spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and teas
- Complimentary room service
- Complimentary internet access
- Onboard entertainment, including programs or lectures by Galapagos National Park certified naturalists or the experienced staff
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment, mini-wetsuits, binoculars and walking sticks provided for the duration of the cruise
- Gratuities while on board for the crew and lecturers, as well as gratuities for the naturalist guides
- The Galapagos National Park admission fee
- Galapagos Tourist Card fee
- Transfers from/to Baltra, Galapagos airport to/from the ship.
Celebrity Cruises Galapagos
Terms and Conditions apply.
*£4,599 pp is based on the 10-night fly-crise package on Celebrity Xpeditions embarking on 17 June.