Galapagos the Celebrity Way
The Galapagos Islands are unlike anywhere else on earth - an exotic haven of flora and fauna, where the interference of humans has been kept to an absolute minimum. A once-in-a-lifetime voyage to this mysterious unspoilt corner of the world will open up a land that is rarely seen; discover 1,900 unique species and breath-taking nature, not to mention the definition of true peace and serenity.
Each stop will reveal new enchantments. From the prehistoric land iguanas nestling on Dragon Hill to flamingos in the hypersalinic lagoon, every experience on your Galapagos cruise is an unforgettable one.
What’s more, your cruise is completely all-inclusive – virtually everything you need including snorkelling equipment, meals, drinks and shore excursions is included. You’ve probably seen the wildlife documentaries on the BBC – now experience it for yourself.
Celebrity Xpeditions Galapagos Ships
Celebrity offer smaller, expedition-style ships in the Galapagos
- Celebrity Xpedition accommodating 100 guests
- Celebrity Xperience accommodating 48 guests
- Celebrity Xploration accommodating 16 guests
- Celebrity Flora accommodating 100 guests (joining the fleet in 2019)
All ships sail on exciting 7-night itineraries from Baltra, taking either the southern loop, the northern loop or the outer loop. The 10-night fly-cruise packages include flights, transfers, hotel accommodation and tours in Quito, and flights to and from Baltra – making your Galapagos adventure seamless and worry-free. View all Celebrity Cruises Galapagos Itineraries
Lead in fly-cruise fares start at £5,634 pp for the 11 night Galapagos and Ecuador cruise/tour on Celebrity Xperience departing March 2019 with flights from Heathrow.
Introducing Celebrity Flora, the first ship of its kind to be designed and built specifically with the destination in mind. Every space, including the all-suites accommodations, features Celebrity Expeditions innovative outward-facing concept, so the destination is always the centre of attention at every turn. By using natural materials inspired by the Galapagos islands, Celebrity Cruises have created a ship that's a true complement to the destination and merges seamlessly with the surroundings to create a greater connection between the guests, the ocean, and the breathtaking islands.
Wildlife highlights include:
Flamingos, Sea Turtles, land and marine iguanas, Blue Footed boobies, Albatross, penguins, Frigate birds, humpback whales, cormorants, oystercatchers, lava lizards, dolphins, and of course the famous Giant Tortoises.
When is the best time to go to the Galapagos?
The Galapagos are a year-round destination, and you will see different wildlife at different times of the year, however April and May are generally accepted as the best months due to weather, animals and water temperature.
Why choose Celebrity for your Galapagos holiday?
Celebrity are the experts
- Celebrity Cruises has been operating in the Galapagos Islands since 2004
- They have partnered with world-renowned marine scientist and regional destination expert -Dr. Ellen Prager.
- Their hand-picked Certified Naturalists offer an in-depth experience and are certified by the Galapagos National Park, recognizing their extensive educational training and commitment to maintaining the pristine nature of these islands
The most comprehensive portfolio
- Celebrity Cruises® offers 7, 10, 11, 13, 15 and 16 night holiday packages in the Galapagos Islands
- Their 10+ packages include all-inclusive pre- and post- experiences in Quito, Ecuador as well as exclusive, round-trip airfare between Quito, Ecuador and Baltra, Galapagos. It also includes the entrance fee to the Galapagos National Park, The Ingala Tourist Card fee, and compliance with all inspections and regulations dictated by the Park
- The 13 night Galapagos Xperiential package allows guests to get up close and personal not only with the Galapagos wildlife but with the people who reside in the islands’ communities
- The 15 and 16-night Galapagos package extends the guests all-inclusive holiday to Peru, including Lima, Cuzco, the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
Celebrity Cruises signature Modern Luxury
- Personalized staff ready to make every moment memorable.
- Elegant décor and relaxing venues.
- New menus, crafted by Michelin-starred chef Cornelius Gallagher, are sourced from the freshest local ingredients and use the highest-quality sustainable seafood available.
- Private verandas on Celebrity Flora, Celebrity Xpedition and Celebrity Xploration put you front-and-centre to every magnificent view
- Beautiful designer touches, luxurious bedding, new mattresses
- In keeping with Celebrity’s standard, operations are based on the foundation of achieving environmental stewardship of the highest order. Ecuador’s Secretary of Tourism holds Celebrity Cruises® as the standard of excellence for reducing their carbon footprint
- Since 2014—working in collaboration with the Galapagos National Park and their own Naturalists, Celebrity's guests have planted more than 16,000 scalesia trees in support of the Scalesia Reforestation effort
- The entire Galapagos experience practices the highest levels of environmental stewardship
What's Included on a Celebrity Galapagos cruise/tour?
- Return flights between the UK and Quito
- Shared transfers throughout to/from airport/hotel
- Three nights hotel accommodation on a BB basis in Quito (Two nights pre- and one night post-cruise)
- Tours in Quito
On board the ship:
- Voyage aboard one of the Celebrity vessels in Galapagos, as indicated in the applicable itinerary
- Accommodation in staterooms with air conditioning, private bathroom and showers, and refrigerators with complimentary bottled water
- All meals and complimentary beverages including select wines, sparkling wines, spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and teas
- Complimentary room service
- Complimentary internet access
- Onboard entertainment, including programs or lectures by Galapagos National Park certified naturalists or the experienced staff
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment, mini-wetsuits, binoculars and walking sticks provided for the duration of the cruise
- Gratuities while on board for the crew and lecturers, as well as gratuities for the naturalist guides
- The Galapagos National Park admission fee
- Galapagos Tourist Card fee
- Transfers from/to Baltra, Galapagos airport to/from the ship.
Celebrity Cruises Galapagos
Introducing Celebrity Flora
Terms and Conditions apply.