Crystal Yacht Cruises launch new shore excursions
Crystal Yacht Cruises have just announced a range of new and exciting tours for the guests sailing on board the luxury yacht Crystal Esprit – some of which are included in the cruise fare.
Crystal Esprit will feature shore-side “Crystal Adventures” to suit virtually any interest, with an emphasis on doing more. Among the options are:
- Deep-sea fishing off the coast of Desroches, Seychelles, for the chance to make an exotic catch of Barracuda, Wahoo, Dogtooth and Yellowfin tuna and Giant and Bluefin Trevally.
- One-tank scuba dive in St Anne Island, Seychelles, geared toward certified divers who can immerse themselves in the underwater world of shipwrecks, giant rock formations and spectacular sea life.
- Rafting down the Krupa and Zrmanja Rivers in Zadar, Croatia, two of the most beautiful waterways in Europe, then picnicking in Muskovac.
- Quad adventures on the rugged trails of Cyprus, taking adventurers to secluded spots most visitors don’t even know exist, with views of waterfalls and swimming at the Baths of Adonis.
- Trek to Delphi at Mount Parnassus in Itea, Greece, the imposing and sacred site once thought to be the centre of the earth.
Every Crystal Esprit itinerary will also offer at least one complimentary excursion in every port, including hiking and rafting the Acheron River in Parga, Greece; ziplining through the dense forest in Ephelia (from Mahé, Seychelles); and exploring the medieval city of Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia (from Piran). “In-transit” excursions allow guests combining itineraries to fully maximise their time in embarkation/disembarkation ports between voyages.
Crystal Cruises is the world’s most awarded luxury cruise line, having earned more “World’s Best” accolades than any other cruise line, hotel or resort in history. Crystal Cruises has won “World’s Best Cruise Ship” in Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader Choice Awards for 21 years; been voted “World’s Best Large Ship Cruise Line” by Travel + Leisure readers for 20 consecutive years; and the “Best Luxury Cruise Line” by Virtuoso in 2014. In summer 2015, Crystal embarked on the most significant brand expansion in the history of luxury travel and hospitality, which will introduce three new classes of cruising – Crystal Yacht Cruises (December 2015), Crystal River Cruises (March 2017), Crystal Exclusive Class Ocean Cruises (late 2018) – and Crystal Luxury Air (autumn 2017).