Crystal River Cruises Unveils Itineraries For New 2018 River Yachts
In early 2018 two new-build river yachts will make their debut into the fleet of Crystal River Cruises.
Crystal Ravel and Crystal Debussy will embark on their maiden voyages on 10 May and 9 April respectively.
Crystal River Cruises announced the European itineraries of the two new vessels, which will join Crystal Mozart, Crystal Bach and Crystal Mahler on the rivers of Germany, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia. Among the itineraries are new seven-night sailings, with at least two overnight stays on most sailings.
Crystal Debussy will cruise along the Rhine & Moselle rivers between Amsterdam and Basel:
- Tulips & Windmills, seven nights – Amsterdam (overnight), Rotterdam (overnight), Ghent, Antwerp, Middelburg and return to Amsterdam (overnight)
- Splendours of the Rhine, 10 nights – Amsterdam (overnight), Cologne, Koblenz (overnight), Rudesheim, Speyer, Kehl, Breisach and Basel (overnight)
- Legendary Rhine, seven nights – Basel, Kehl, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Rudesheim (overnight), Koblenz (overnight), Cologne (overnight) and Amsterdam (overnight)
Crystal Ravel will offer a selection of voyages along the Rhine, Moselle, Main and Danube rivers, sailing from Vienna, Budapest and Basel and visiting locations in Germany, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Switzerland
- Majestic Europe (Eastbound), 14 nights – Basel (overnight), Kehl, Speyer, Koblenz, Rudesheim, Miltenberg, Wertheim, Wurzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Deggendorf, Passau (overnight), Melk, cruising the Wachau Valley, Krems and Vienna (overnight).
- Majestic Europe (Westbound), 14 nights – Vienna (overnight), Dürnstein, cruising the Wachau Valley, Melk, Passau (overnight), Deggendorf, Regensburg, Nuremburg, Bamberg, Wurzburg, Miltenburg, Koblenz, Speyer, Kehl and Basel (overnight)
- Danube Serenade (Southbound), seven nights – Vienna (overnight), Krems, Linz, Melk, cruising the Wachau Valley, Bratislava and Budapest (overnight)
- Danube Serenade (Northbound), seven nights – Budapest (overnight), Bratislava, Melk, Linz, cruising the Wachau Valley, Krems and Vienna (overnight)
Each river yacht will offer all-suite luxury accommodations, each with its own private balcony. Guests will enjoy ample space and options aboard the 135-metre river yachts (the maximum size permissible to transit the Main-Danube Canal).
A swimming pool with a glass roof allows for swimming and relaxation in any weather conditions.
All four Crystal river yachts will offer:
- Crystal’s acclaimed butler service for every suite
- Plush king-sized beds that face toward the Panoramic Balcony-Window
- Walk-in closets, dual vanity in the bathrooms in most categories
- ETRO robes and slippers
- Wall-mounted flat-screen HD TVs & Nespresso machines.
Cuisine will be offered in multiple, open-seating eateries:
- The Waterside Restaurant
- Bistro café
- Vintage Room
- Palm Court
2018 voyages aboard Crystal Debussy and Crystal Ravel are now open for booking with prices from £2,325 per person (for the November 6 seven-night cruise from Basel to Amsterdam on Crystal Debussy) and £2,325 per person (for the November 22 seven-night cruise from Vienna to Budapest on Crystal Ravel).
For more information and reservations, call The Luxury Cruise Company on 0800 6123 354