Crystal Cruises reveals design for Crystal Mozart
Crystal River Cruises has released details of the design and décor for its latest new river ship – Crystal Mozart. Click above images for larger versions and scroll left/right for more.
Crystal Mozart will set sail on 13th July 2016 on its maiden voyage round-trip from Vienna, with spacious guest suites, public lounges and dining venues. The new colour pallet will be in creams, whites and greys with bold tones of deep blues and greens. The 158 guests will be looked after by 91 crew providing a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.75. Crystal Mozart is named after the famous Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and is designed to fit into the wider locks of the Danube River from Passau in Germany to Budapest in Hungary. It holds the record of being the largest river cruise vessel on European rivers, measuring 75.1 feet wide (22.9 metres), which is double the width of an average industry river boat
Dining options on Crystal Mozart
- Waterside – the main dining area with an indoor/outdoor setting, which will serve breakfast and lunch buffets followed by upscale evening dinner service.
- Palm Court – reminiscent of the Palm Court on Crystal Symphony, the venue will be a main hub for dancing and live local entertainment, as well as casual cocktails and tea.
- Blue – this aft indoor dining area will offer a casual atmosphere and a menu of global comfort food, similar to Tastes aboard Crystal Serenity.
- Bistro Mozart – often the go-to spot aboard Crystal vessels for freshly baked pastries, fruit and snacks, plus coffee, espresso and tea, Crystal Mozart’s bistro will serve light bites throughout the day.
- The Pantry – a self-service wine and beverage bar, ideal for a quick snack on the go.
- The Vintage Room – as aboard Crystal’s ocean ships, the intimate dining room for approximately a dozen guests will host winemakers’ dinners and special occasions.
Suites on Crystal Mozart
The guest suites have all been refurbished, and all will feature:
- King size beds
- Nespresso machines
- 40-inch flat screen televisions
- Marble bathrooms
- Window Suites 219 sq ft
- Deluxe Suites with French Balcony 219 sq ft
- Penthouse Suites with French Balcony 330 sq ft
- Crystal Suite with French Balcony 883 sq ft – the largest suite on any river vessel afloat
New features on Crystal Mozart
- There will be a new pop-up bar area on the top deck, to be named Vista Deck
- An innovative movie screen will provide night-time entertainment under the stars on the Vista Deck
- A living rooftop garden will be added, complete with teak benches
- A new elevator will be installed
- The Cove will be a main hub, housing a Yamaha AvantGrand Piano
- Spa, fitness and Salon facilities will be provided and staffed by Crystal own crew
- There will be an Indoor swimming pool and separate saunas for male and female guests
- Two custom-built tender boats will ferry guests ashore to help explore locations on the river – a first for any river ship
2016 fly/cruise prices for Crystal Mozart start from £2,450 per person for a 10-night cruise round trip from Vienna based on the 2nd and 12th December sailings.
For more information see here – Crystal Mozart itineraries