Crystal invites guests to give back in 2013
The ultra-luxury cruise operator Crystal Cruises have reaffirmed their commitment to its signature You Care, We Care programme by offering opportunities for guest and crew to volunteer around the world whilst sailing aboard the Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony.
Launched in 2011, the lines You Care, We Care programme offers at least one volunteer excursion on each voyage, where guest and members of the ships company have the opportunity to help a charitable organisation for a day. This year, the programme has been extended to feature various voluntary activities in Europe, Canada and New England, South America and Asia.
The enlightening You Care, We Care experiences will allow guests to:
- Aid Animals at rescue and rehabilitation centres.
- Support Disadvantaged Communities by providing company or decorating assistance.
- Care for Children around the world, by helping them to learn and read.
- Feed the Hungry via local food-shelter or distribution centres.
- Give Green by keeping the natural landscape clean, abiding by conservation efforts.
A cornerstone of the culture of Crystal Cruises is the operator's genuine hospitality and service that has been celebrated for more than two decades. This spirit of generosity extends to its respectful treatment of the environment, oceans and communities in which the cruise line sails to.