Crystal Cruises To Provide Fashion Experts
Crystal Serenity will début Crystal Cruises new ‘Fashion & Style’ cruise when she sails on her 12 night luxury cruise from Venice to Barcelona on 20th October.
Crystal Cruises ‘Fashion and Style’ luxury cruise will provide guests with wardrobe stylists and designers who will offer complimentary personal consultations, answer your fashion questions and help luxury travelers to enhance their own sense of style.
Costume Designer Anna Wycoff and designer Gayle Davis will provide interesting talks and lectures from an insiders point of view on the fashion worlds, as well as a look at the evolution of fashions in Europe and cinema costuming, ending with a wonderful fashion-themed afternoon tea based around a 1950’s fashion show
Fashionable highlights of the voyage include:
- Fashion & Style Desk – stylists offer personal consultations to perfect your look
- Personal Style – Embracing Authenticity as a Virtue – From Bardot to Bogart: a discussion of signature styles
- European Cinema Costuming – learn how costumes enhance a film's story and examine iconic characters from films like La Dolce Vita and Roman Holiday set in the ship’s destinations
- A European Fashion Evolution – explore the 1950’s to 1960’s, when a radical ready-to-wear European revolution replaced manicured couture
- Fashion Show Tea – “Riviera Rendezvous,” a vintage fashion show created exclusively for Crystal guests
Starting with an overnight in Venice on 20th October, this Crystal Serenity 12-night Mediterranean voyage visits Dubrovnik, Sicily, Naples, Rome, Florence, Monte Carlo before arriving in Barcelona for a one-night stay.
Prices start from £3,775 per person including return scheduled flights, transfers, accommodation with all meals and soft drinks, port taxes and basic gratuities. In addition, as part of Crystal Cruises “All Inclusive – As You Wish” promotion, guests on this voyage will also receive shipboard credits of $1,000 per person to be spent on shore excursions, spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, purchases in the onboard boutiques, gratuities or Vintage Room experiences.