Crystal Cruises reveal World Cruise 2022
Crystal Cruises has revealed its 2022 Full World Cruise aboard the luxury cruise ship Crystal Serenity, with the theme being Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic. Special events will highlight the Full World Cruise voyage, while dozens of excursions ashore allow guests to visit some of the world’s most remarkable UNESCO World Heritage Sites. From Sydney’s Opera House, Mumbai’s Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal to cultural wonders like the cities of Istanbul and Rome.
Crystal Cruises World Cruise 2022
- Departs 17 January 2022
- 116 nights long
- 32 countries
- 50 ports
- 9 overnight stays
- 55 UNESCO heritage sites
- 5 embarkation ports including Miami, Los Angeles or Monte Carlo
- 8 individual segments from 12 to 19 nights
- Destinations include Panama Canal, Hawaii, Tonga, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Israel, Black Sea, Greece, French Riviera
Enjoy an overnight in Istanbul on Crystal Cruises 2022 World Cruise
Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic - 2022 World Cruise Highlights
- Central America - visiting Jamaica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, the Panama Canal and exploration of the Mexican Riviera
- Polynesia and South Pacific - from Hawaii to Tonga, with 12 days at sea to fully relax on Crystal Serenity
- New Zealand and Australia - exploring the “Lord of the Rings” landscapes and the Margaret River wine regions, spending overnights in Auckland and Sydney
- Indonesia and Indian Ocean - beginning along Australia’s west coast and highlighting the temples of Bali and Sri Lanka, plus an overnight in Singapore and on to the Maldives
- Arabian Gulf and Holy Land - overnights in Mumbai, Luxor and the Valley of the Kings (Safaga, Egypt) and Jerusalem/Tel Aviv; also visiting the ancient sites of Petra, Limassol and Rhodes and transiting the Suez Canal
- Black Sea coast - overnights in Istanbul and Monte Carlo and visiting cities in Bulgaria, Ukraine and Romania, along with the Italian Riviera
- Transatlantic - exploring Gibraltar, the military bastions of Cartagena, Spain and Ponta Delgada
Crystal Cruises 2022 World Cruise Options
With Full World Cruise options ranging from 82 to 116 nights, Crystal Serenity guests can choose to sail:
- Round-trip from Miami or Los Angeles. 116 nights departing 17 January 2022
- Miami to Monte Carlo. 102 nights departing 17 January 2022
- Los Angeles to Monte Carlo. 100 nights departing 2 February 2022
- Los Angeles to Miami. 86 nights departing 2 February 2022
Each of the Crystal Cruises Full World Cruise options includes benefits such as two free private transfers between the airport and the ship; an extravagant gala event ashore; exclusive onboard events; special gifts; “As You Wish” on board spending credits; and fare savings for early booking and Crystal Society.
Bookings are now open for previous, current, and future Full World Cruise guests; bookings open to the public on 10th April 2019, with fares starting at £25,695 per person.
If you're tempted by the 2022 Full World Cruise aboard the award-winning Crystal Serenity then enquire here.
- Crystal Cruises Crystal Endeavor to transit Northeast Passage
- Crystal Cruises announce partnership with Orca
- Crystal Serenity completes extensive drydock