Crystal Cruises reveal details of new Crystal river yachts
Crystal Cruises have revealed further details of their new Crystal River Cruises brand, in an announcement made by their CEO Edie Rodriguez.
• There will be two Crystal river yacht vessels
• They will sail in Europe starting from March 2017
• The new yacht-like design will feature 70 suites, measuring 250 sq feet – with walk in wardrobes, American king size beds and bathrooms with double vanities
• There will be two 500 square foot Penthouse Suites
• They will feature an area called Palm Court, featuring a dance floor and a glass domed ceiling
• Itineraries will offer overnight stays at the beginning and end of the cruise, plus longer stays in port during the river cruise.
• Guests can enjoy culinary experiences ashore at Michelin-starred restaurants and local eateries, and exclusive evening events and entertainment
• They will seek out new river ports of call
• On each itinerary they will be time spent cruising on the river during the day, allowing guests to enjoy the European countryside
• Countries visited will include France, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria
• Crystal Adventures shore excursions are included, as well as new high-intensity active tours
• Segway’s, and bicycles will be available for the guests
Crystal River Cruises go on sale on 1st December 2015 – call The Luxury Cruise Company to book on 0800 612 3354
Crystal Cruises is the world's most awarded luxury cruise line, having earned more "World's Best" accolades than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history. Crystal Cruises has won "World's Best Cruise Ship" in Conde Nast Traveler's Reader Choice Awards for 21 years; been voted "World's Best Large Ship Cruise Line" by Travel + Leisure readers for 20 consecutive years; and the "Best Luxury Cruise Line" by Virtuoso in 2014.