Crystal Cruises New Years Eve 2013 Party in Sydney
Crystal Cruises has released details of a VIP fireworks celebration to welcome in the New Year, 2013, in Sydney, Australia.
Crystal Cruises' private party will offer exclusive views of the world's largest New Year's Eve fireworks display, complimentary for all guests onboard Crystal Symphony. The ship will be positioned under Sydney Harbour Bridge, by special arrangement, inside the off-limits zone, and will provide spectacular views of the fireworks from the best vantage point.
The ultimate New Years Eve party includes:-
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Premium open bar
- Midnight champagne countdown
- Crystal's renowned six-star service
- Spectacular city views
This 16-night Christmas and New Year sailing from Auckland on 20 December 2012 to Melbourne, is a Wine and Food theme cruise and features:-
- Stunning festive decorations
- Gourmet Christmas dinner
- Chanukah traditions
- Overnight stays in Auckland, Melbourne and Sydney (two nights)
- Calls in Tauranga, Napier, Christchurch/Lyttleton and Dunedin
- Celebrity Guests including chefs, mixologists, oenologists, oceanographers, conservation biologists, a CBS News correspondent and a South African Ambassador
Until 28th February 2012, "Book Now" cruise-only fares for the 16-night voyage start at £8,005 per person based on two sharing a deluxe stateroom with picture window on an all-inclusive basis including fine wines and premium spirits throughout the ship plus pre-paid gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff.
Contact The Luxury Cruise Company for further information and to book.