Crystal Cruises expand 2014 Asia cruise season
Crystal Cruises has announced that it is expanding its cruise programme in China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Brunei in 2014. With a selection of 34 voyages (compared to just four cruises in 2012), the new luxury Asia cruises offer a host of cruise firsts and varied itinerary options, as well as tremendous added value with bonus savings of up to £1,613 per person for bookings made by 30th August 2013.
New for Crystal Cruises 2014 Asia:
- Two ships in the region - Both the award-winning Crystal Symphony & Crystal Serenity will be sailing the region in winter, spring and autumn 2014.
- New itineraries - Brand new routes include Crystal's first-ever cruises that begin and/or end in Bangkok and a two-week voyage round-trip from Singapore. Bali, introduced as a "turnaround" port in 2013, begins or ends four cruises in 2014 (compared with two in 2013).
- New destinations - Crystal will make maiden visits to Malacca, Malaysia; Lombok, Makassar/Ujung Pandang and Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Return to less visited destinations - The expanded menu of itineraries features calls in ports visited infrequently or not in several years, including returns to Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei; Jakarta and Komodo Island, Indonesia; Yangon, Myanmar; Koh Samui, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Okinawa and Tokyo, Japan.
- China & Japan Focus - For the first time in five years, two voyages will explore more of Japan, as well as China, such as Crystal Symphony's Beijing-Tokyo voyage with Osaka, Nagasaki, and Shimizu, Japan; Shanghai and Dalian, China; and a complimentary Beijing land package.
- Christmas/New Year Options - A brand new holiday cruise, round-trip Bangkok, celebrates New Year's Eve with a spectacular light show in Hong Kong. Guests can extend their holiday with a preceding voyage beginning in Bali without repeating ports.
- Shorter Holiday Options - Shorter Crystal Getaways offer new Asia cruises of as little as five days with prices starting from just £1,696 per person cruise only.
- More overnights and port time - Every 2014 Crystal Asia voyage features at least two overnight stays, with most also offering one or more two-night stays in popular destinations such as Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, Yangon and Shanghai.
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Throughout the region, rich shore-side excursions visit sacred and revered sites.
"The 2014 Asia collection offers a feast of new choices for guests returning to the region and extraordinary experiences for those visiting for the first time," says Philip Ordever, Vice President International Sales & Marketing. "Book Now fare promotions offer savings that are astounding with some cruises priced less than those in 2013 although these prices are only guaranteed through 30th August."
All-inclusive, Book Now fares for Crystal's 2014 Asia voyages begin at £1,696 per person cruise only if booked by 30th August 2013. Price is based on an eight-night cruise from Bali to Kota Kinabalu departing 28th February.
The renowned Crystal Experience has been rated "World's Best" more than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history.
For further information and reservations please call The Luxury Cruise Company on 0800 6123 354
Crystal Serenity Video Tour
Crystal Symphony Video Tour