Crystal Cruises announce speakers for World Cruise 2012
Television legend Regis Philbin, Hall of Famers Hank Aaron (baseball) and Don Shula (football), Olympians Dorothy Hamill (ice skating) and Cathy Rigby (gymnastics), and astronauts "Hoot" Gibson and Rhea Seddon join a cadre of political insiders, military leaders, and foreign correspondents on Crystal Serenity's 94-day 2012 World Cruise.
In addition to dozens of guest entertainers, Crystal Cruises has sourced top experts from varied fields to enrich and inspire via complimentary presentations throughout the epic voyage, including:
- General Hugh Shelton-Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under two U.S. Presidents.
- Deborah Fallows-Linguistics expert whose book, Dreaming in Chinese, was one of Oprah's 2010 "Books to Watch."
- Major General Pat Brady-Chief U.S. Army spokesman, and top helicopter pilot, during the Vietnam War.
- Ambassador Wendy Chamberlin-Former U.S. Ambassador to Laos and Pakistan who played a key role in the post-9/11 campaign against al Qaeda.
- Tom Faranda-Global trend forecaster who predicted China's rise.
- Farhana Qazi-Counter-terrorism expert and most prominent American-Muslim woman to study al-Qaeda and Muslim conflicts.
- Shelby Coffey III-LA Times, CNN Business News, and ABC News management veteran.
- Neil Leifer-Considered the greatest sports photographer in history
Back by popular demand is "Ocean Views," where noted panellists debate issues of the day.
Departing January 18, the grand round-trip Los Angeles itinerary consists of five 16- to 22-day segments through Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, South Korea, Japan, Russia, Alaska, and Canada, with numerous port overnights (including a 3-day Beijing exploration) en route.
Crystal Cruises's award-winning, luxurious offerings always include a diverse selection of thought-provoking, scholarly, and sophisticated enrichment activities that provide extensive onboard choices for cultured world travellers.
Prices for the Full World Cruise start from £33,356 per person including complimentary World Traveller Plus flights, onboard accommodation in a deluxe stateroom with picture window with all meals and soft drinks, port taxes, complimentary gratuities, a complimentary three-day package to Beijing and $4,000 per person onboard credit.
Prices for the cheapest segment of the World Cruise start from £8,090 per person (based on the 19-night Los Angeles to Sydney leg departing 18th January) including return scheduled flights, overnight in Los Angeles pre-cruise, 19 nights in a deluxe stateroom with picture window with all meals and soft drinks, port taxes and $1,000 per person onboard credit.
To book or for more information please contact The Luxury Cruise Company