Crystal Cruises announce 2016 theme voyages
Luxury cruise line Crystal Cruises has announced their schedule of Experiences of Discovery theme cruises for 2016.
Following the tremendous response to the cruise line's first-ever microbrew and craft beer focus in 2014, the theme will return in November 2016 on a 14-night, round-trip New Orleans voyage onboard Crystal Serenity.
2016 welcomes back the popular wellness-themed "Mind, Body & Spirit" programming, featuring health and wellness experts and classes.
Other Crystal Cruises themes offering enhanced and focused enrichment led by some of the fields' top experts include:
- Crystal Wine & Food Festival - accomplished and acclaimed chefs, wine sommeliers, mixologists and other culinary masters share expertise with special dinners, hands-on instruction and demos and tastings in the Mediterranean, Gulf Coast, South Pacific, Asia and South America. (Offered on February 14, February 29, May 1, November 22 and December 9, 2016, plus January 5 and 22, 2017 cruises.) *The Microbrew theme will augment the November 22, 2016 voyage programming.
- Golf - golfers can challenge their handicap on spectacular and renowned courses in the Mediterranean, New England/Canada and the Gulf Coast, with Crystal taking care of the details, including club transport, storage and cleaning, plus special onboard instruction from pros and friendly competitions among players. (Offered on May 13, October 9 and December 6, 2016 cruises.)
- Big Band & Ballroom Dance - live daily and nightly performances throughout the ship, plus additional Ambassador Hosts for ladies without dance partners, allow guests to swing, tango, waltz and rhumba their way across the Atlantic. (Offered on March 25 and October 18, 2016 cruises.)
- Emerging Artists - the upcoming stars of tomorrow's stages will grace Crystal Symphony's stages, with captivating musical and theatrical performances presented through an exclusive alliance with The Music Center of Los Angeles' Spotlight Awards. (Offered on the May 22, 2016 cruise.)
- Film & Theatre - fans of stage and cinema will be treated to performances and showings of classics, plus entertaining presentations and Q&A with some of show biz's great minds on a South Pacific voyage. (Offered on the November 26, 2016 cruise.)
- Mind, Body & Spirit - health and wellness experts from Tai Chi masters and yoga gurus to nutritionists and Cleveland Clinic medical minds will share tips for living one's best life on a Gulf Coast itinerary. (Offered on the December 6, 2016 cruise.)
- Crystal Society - returning guests will be treated to special receptions, excursions and other perks on celebratory sailings in the Mediterranean (President's Cruise, hosted by COO Edie Rodriguez) and North America's East Coast. (Offered on April 24 and October 25, 2016 cruises.)
Until March 2, 2015 all-inclusive,"Book Now" fly/cruise fares for 2016 voyages start at just £2,151 per person.
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.