Crystal Cruises 2015 and 2016 cruise itineraries
Crystal Cruises has revealed its new portfolio of cruises for 2015 including winter and spring 2016.
In 2015, Crystal Cruises will celebrate its 25th anniversary with 64 sailings calling in to 248 ports in 79 countries with more maiden calls than ever before. Crystal Symphony begins 2016 sailing to South America and Antarctica, while Crystal Serenity starts with a Panama Canal voyage that precedes a new World Cruise.
Highlights for Crystal Cruises in 2015 are:
- 22 maiden calls to lesser-known destinations such as Albany, Australia; Ambodifotatra and Taolanaro, Madagascar; Burgas, Bulgaria; Chania/Souda, Greece; Macapa, Brazil; Richards Bay, South Africa; Rijeka, Croatia; Sanary-sur-Mer, France; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; Aomori, Japan; Archangel, Korsakov and Solovetsky Islands, Russian Federation; Belawan, Indonesia; Bodo, Narvi and Øye/Hjørundfjord, Norway; Helgoland, Germany; Kochi, Japan; Sanya, China; and Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Overnight stays with most itineraries - often conveniently scheduled in the port of embarkation or disembarkation - and several featuring double overnight calls in Shanghai, Bordeaux's port of Bassens, Hong Kong, Monte Carlo, St Petersburg and Yangon, Myanmar.
- A dozen voyages are conveniently round-trip from destinations such as New York, Dover, Monte Carlo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Montreal and, for the first time, Copenhagen (for a new Baltic route) and Istanbul (for a new Black Sea cruise).
- Brand new 18-night North Cape & White Sea cruise from Reykjavik features five maiden calls.
- New Holy Land & Mediterranean cruise visits Ashdod and Haifa, Israel.
- New European cruises to and from Amsterdam and Marseille.
- New TransAtlantic cruise calling overnight in Bermuda.
- Both ships will cruise the British Isles with a new combination of ports.
- Mexico is back on the schedule along with an expanded Caribbean collection.
- Approximately one-third of the cruises are 10 nights or less.
- A new Christmas/New Year cruise from San Juan to Rio de Janeiro joins Crystal's popular holiday line-up.
Crystal Cruises has also revealed the first quarter of 2016, which includes:
- Two January/February itineraries cruising Antarctica and South America, including a new route round-trip from Buenos Aires.
- New Panama Canal cruises: from Chile to Miami and Miami to San Francisco.
- New Caribbean cruises that begin and/or end in Colon, Panama.
- 102-night World Cruise that, for the first time, follows a route round-trip from San Francisco, with segments beginning in Sydney, Bali, Singapore, Shanghai and Tokyo.
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.
For further information and reservations please call The Luxury Cruise Company
See here for further details about Crystal Cruises
Crystal Cruises Video