Crystal Cruises 2013 Voyages Now On Sale
Crystal Cruises have just released their 2013 cruise itineraries from January through to May. Save up to $8,000 per couple when booking the full World Cruise before 28 February 2012!
There are 19 diverse itineraries exploring:-
- Australia & New Zealand
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- China & Japan
- Pacific Coast
The diverse portfolio of cruises range from 7-day voyages to a 98-day adventure of Australasia. Other options include Crystal Serenity's World Cruise 2013, a 74-day voyage around South America. If you cannot stay away for the full 74-days, the World Cruise is available in an array of 12 to 18-day shorter voyages to suit any travel schedule.
Crystal Cruises will visit 40 different countries from January through to May 2013.
Maiden ports-of-call include several stops in Ecuador, Peru, Chile and Indonesia, and 34 overnight stays in exciting destinations. Crystal Cruises will offer 2 overnight stays in cities such as Bali, Ho Chi Minh, Shanghai, Beijing, KÅbe, Buenos Aires and Lima.
You can enjoy Crystal's new all-inclusive luxury including:-
- Complimentary gratuities
- Fine wines
- Premium spirits and beers
- And more!
Before heading to the Iberian Peninsula for April, Crystal Serenity will kick off the year in the Caribbean and then navigate travellers through an in-depth four-segment World Cruise round-trip from/to Miami, with highlights featuring:
- Multiple stops in Ecuador, Peru and Chile
- Two weeks sailing through Patagonia
- Four days of cruising the infamous Chilean Fjords
- Intimate Brazilian content, including the Amazon
- Maiden calls in Laguna San Rafael, Manta, Salaverry, Chacabuco and Cape Horn
- Overnights in Cartagena, Valparaíso, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and Callao, the latter allowing for time in Machu Picchu
Crystal Symphony will begin 2013 across the globe, with an all-Australia cruise, followed by sojourns through the Pacific and Asia before heading back to the U.S. via Russia, Alaska, and Canada. Highlights include:
- New cruises beginning and ending in Brisbane and Bali
- Overnights in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart, Auckland, Tauranga, Hong Kong, Bali, Laem Chebang/Bangkok, and Singapore
- Double overnights in Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City, and Kobe
- Complimentary three-day Beijing land package for March 23 and March 31's Asian voyages (or a combination thereof)
- Waterways explored en route include New Zealand's Dusky, Milford and Doubtful Sounds; Vietnam's Ha Long Bay; Alaska's Glacier Bay; and the Panama Canal
- Sail all the way from Auckland to New York, with Shanghai and Dalian as the only repeat-visit calls
For further details visit Crystal Cruises