Crystal adds more excursions for North Cape Voyage
Ultra-luxury cruise operator Crystal Cruises have unveiled a new itinerary and have released more than fifteen new Crystal Adventures for its 2013 North Cape Cruise.
Guests will have the opportunity to sail, fly, ride and hike past waterfalls, over glaciers, along white sand beaches and along village-dotted coastlines during the fifteen day voyage aboard Crystal Serenity.
Departing from Copenhagen on July 5, the fifteen-day, port-intensive voyage will cross the Arctic Circle and sail through the stunning scenery of the Norwegian Fjords and Scandinavian Lapland. Featured ports of call include Murmansk in Russia and Geiranger, Honningsvag, Tromso, Alesund and Olden in Norway.
The new Crystal Adventures offer a wealth of exploration opportunities for animal lovers, outdoors enthusiasts and local culture lovers, including the following excursions:
- Hike with Huskies or take a high-speed RIB cruise in Tromso.
- Ride an Icelandic Horse across white and or visit local artists in Lofoten.
- Visit the war memorials and savour traditional Russian tea in Murmansk.
- Help crew a fifty-foot boat past islands and villages in Alesund.
- Fly in a helicopter over a glacier in Olden.
- Be one of the first to visit the Blue Planet Aquarium in Copenhagen.
In addition to the Crystal Adventures, guests can enjoy a variety of on-board food and wine seminars with guest culinary experts, including award-winning Norwegian Chef Sven Erik Renaa and Wine Ambassadress Gwenael Laroche.