Celebrity Flora - It's All Included
Introducing Celebrity Flora, the first ship of its kind to be designed and built specifically with the Galapagos in mind. Every space, including the all-suite accommodations, features Celebrity Cruises innovative outward-facing concept, so the destination is always the centre of attention at every turn.
Celebrity Flora in the Galapagos
A trip to the Galapagos Islands is so unique and so full of monumental experiences that you don’t want to spend a moment thinking about logistics or details. Celebrity Cruises Galapagos adventures on Celebrity Flora are blissfully all-inclusive, free of worry and planned with Celebrity luxury down to the last detail.
Celebrity Flora - It's all included
Immerse yourself in centuries-old landscapes and rare bird sightings, or hang out with an immense 70-year-old tortoise for the day. Celebrity Cruises have taken care of everything, from pre- and post-cruise stays, flights, transfers, meals, beverages, shore excursions, and more. And, with two incredible 7-night itineraries to choose from—the Outer Loop and the Inner Loop—you have your choice of two incredible journeys to satisfy your sense of adventure.
By using natural materials inspired by the islands, Celebrity Cruises have created a ship that’s a true complement to the destination and merges seamlessly with the surroundings to create a greater connection between you, the ocean, and the breathtaking islands.
What is included in the 7-night Celebrity Flora Galapagos cruises?
- Voyage aboard one of the Celebrity vessels in Galapagos, as indicated in the applicable itinerary
- Accommodation in staterooms with air conditioning, private bathroom and showers, and refrigerators with complimentary bottled water
- All meals and complimentary beverages on board the vessel including select wines, sparkling wines, spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and teas
- Complimentary room service
- Complimentary internet access
- Onboard entertainment, including programs or lectures by onboard, Galapagos National Park certified naturalists or our experienced Celebrity staff
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment, mini-wetsuits, binoculars and walking sticks provided for the duration of the cruise
- Gratuities while on board for the crew and lecturers, as well as gratuities for the naturalist guides
- The Galapagos National Park admission fee
- Galapagos Tourist Card fee
- Transfers from/to the Baltra, Galapagos airport to/from the ship
What is included in the longer Celebrity Flora packages?
All 10, 11, 13 and 15 night packages include the following 2-night pre-cruise stay in Quito, Ecuador:
- Transfers from the Quito Airport to your hotel and back to the airport
- Two nights in a shared double occupancy room at a hotel in Quito, Ecuador, prior to your flight to Baltra
- Meals during the pre-land portion of the package in Quito, including all meals on Saturday, and Sunday breakfast pre-cruise
- A guided tour of Quito (full day)
- Air transportation (coach class on either scheduled or charter service) from Quito, Ecuador to Baltra
- Transfers from the airport in Baltra to the ship
- 7-night Galapagos cruise aboard one of the Celebrity ships in Galapagos as indicated in the applicable itinerary (See above description for the inclusion of the 7-night cruises)
- All gratuities