Celebrity Cruises launch new Galápagos website
People travelling on Celebrity Cruises three Galápagos expedition ships Celebrity Xperience, Celebrity Xploration and Celebrity Xpedition can now discover more of the islands on Celebrity Cruises’ new Galápagos website.
The new site will offer in-depth insights into the archipelago of volcanic islands and highlights the unique experiences exclusive to Celebrity Cruises guests, providing an unrivalled wealth of information regarding the region and the brand’s unparalleled offerings.
The new specialist Galápagos site also features in-depth information from local experts for each itinerary. The intuitive new website details the experiences, packages, benefits, and the stunning details of the Celebrity fleet. In addition, the new interactive maps make itinerary planning seamless and exciting.
“Our award-winning Galápagos vacations have always highlighted the ultra-premium experience Celebrity Cruises is renowned for,” said Dondra Ritzenthaler, Senior Vice President, Sales, Trade Support and Service, Celebrity Cruises, “so it’s exciting that we have a new website to show what we offer. Celebrity has always been revered as an authority of the Galápagos Islands, and those that have been to this magical place know that it is a must-do, one-in-a-lifetime experience.”
Onboard Celebrity Cruises fleet of Galápagos vessels, guests will experience some of the most distinctive islands in the world through the ultimate modern luxury lens. Holiday packages range from 10 to 16 nights, and feature a 7-night cruise with a variety of itineraries – all available to book via The Luxury Cruise Company.
- Guests can choose from seven-night, 10-night, 11, 13, or 16-night, all-inclusive holidays onboard the extensively revitalized mid-sized ship, accommodating a maximum of 48 adventurers
- Modernized staterooms and public areas, tantalizing new culinary concepts and Celebrity’s award winning shore excursion delivery guarantee Celebrity Xperience will be the best mid-sized vessel in the Galápagos
- The 16-guest, stylish catamaran offers the height of intimate adventures, with eight luxuriously cosy rooms, promises the ultimate experience in the Galápagos. Guests can charter their own ship or book individual staterooms for a seven-night, all-inclusive holiday with a variety of choices of pre- and post-cruise experiences
In addition to the two new ships, travellers can continue to sail on the award-winning, state-of-the-art, 100-passenger ship filled with creature comforts and beautifully appointed accommodations perfect for modern day explorers, with seven-, 10-, 11- or 15-night, all-inclusive holidays.
Also, exclusive to Celebrity is the unique Xperiential Travel 13-night itinerary. Guests can get up close and personal not only with the Galápagos wildlife but with the people who reside in the islands’ communities. After spending two nights exploring Quito, Ecuador, sailing for seven nights, guests will disembark the ship and begin a three-night experience, which includes:
- Accommodations in a seaside hotel in Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz Island
- A visit to a local farm or green house to gather provisions that will later be used to prepare an exclusive dinner with a professional chef at a local restaurant
- Time with a local fisherman in search of a special catch of the day for a special dinner with the chef that evening. Guests will learn about responsible tourism that fuels and helps preserve the islands while encountering wild species of fish. After, guests can visit a private beach to snorkel and swim
To learn more about the wildlife-rich region, visit the new Galápagos website www.celebritycruises.com/galapagos/ and then contact The Luxury Cruise Company to book.