Celebrity Cruises Announce Details of New Ships
In a webcast broadcast yesterday Celebrity Cruises CEO Dan Hanrahan announced some new innovations and developments for its next two ships in the Solstice class - Celebrity Silhouette and Celebrity Reflection. These new builds will be the culmination of the popular Solstice class and will be an evolution of the brand
THE LAWNCLUB: Silhouette & Reflection
- New Lawn Club Grill to replace the former Hot Glass Show area and will be a hands on cooking class venue accommodating 56 people during the day, that turns into an alternative dining venue at night.
- New Art Studio - guests can enjoy artist talks with hands on lectures and also partake in shore excursions with the artist
- The Porch - an complimentary alternative dining venue based at The Lawn Club
- The Alcoves & Cabanas accommodating 2-4 people that guests can rent for the full day or part day
INSIDE: Reflection ONLY
- The Hideaway which will feature two Tree houses with a bridge connected to the central tree serving complimentary coffee’s & accommodating 30 People - described as an "upscale, avant-garde tree house, with cozy, intimate lounging nests."
- The ship will be wider, allowing for an extra deck of staterooms - mostly Spa Suites/Sky Suites and 11 Inside Staterooms
- The Pool Deck will be lifted up and feature an additional 245 extra sunbeds
- Michaels Club will include Beer Seminars and homemade snacks along with live sports and music
- There will be 45 Extra seats in the Theatre
- A new Aqua class Suite which will be the same size as Sky Suite
126,000 Tonnes = Reflection - (Widened in size)
122,000 Tonnes = Silhouette (Same as Solstice/Equinox/Eclipse)
Select Dining has proven incredibly popular and the main dining room may be more used for this dining choice.
Qsine will feature on both ships
With thanks to Benedict Montgomery - follow him on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/BenedictAshley