Azamara Journey has been re-imagined
Azamara Journey has emerged from her recent dry-dock in the Bahamas with new venues, public spaces and technologies to bring fresh services and amenities to guests.
- All staterooms and suites have had an overhaul
- Two new Spa Suites have been created next to the Sanctum Spa, giving exclusive access to spa amenities that are included in the cost of the suite
- Club World Ocean and the Owners Suites have been fully redesigned
The Patio, Windows Café, Discoveries Restaurant and Discoveries Bar, and the Living Room all received extensive make-overs
- A guest favourite onboard, formerly known as the Pool Grill, The Patio was completely transformed into a sit-down al fresco dining experience. As well as daytime treats, The Patio also serves up a new evening menu where dinner guests can occasionally enjoy live music alongside their meal. There is also a new Swirl & Top self-serve frozen yogurt station.
- Windows Café has been reinvigorated with contemporary furniture and place settings. Tables for two were added and for those looking to dine while watching the sunset, the outdoor dining area and Sunset Bar is right out the back door, with a rejuvenated look .
Discoveries Restaurant and Discoveries Bar
- The refreshed restaurant features new décor, lamps, seating, and sheers. A variety of different sized tables are offered to accommodate groups of all sizes with ease.
- Discoveries Bar received a modern makeover, as well, with new bar stools, sofas, chairs and tables, sheers, painting and wood trim.
- Guests will feel right at home in the new and improved Living Room (formerly the Looking Glass Lounge). The relaxing area offers guests the comfort of a well-furnished space, featuring cosy chairs and sofas and a handcrafted wooden wine table. Passengers can sample food and entertainment from morning until night with pastries and Spanish tapas served alongside teas, coffees and wines.
- In the evenings the Living Room livens up into a space for dancing, karaoke or live music from one of the ship's onboard musicians followed by a house DJ. On occasion, specialty performances will entertain guests while other nights the Chef may surprise Living Room dwellers with delectable featured desserts.
Images (c) Azamara Club Cruises used with kind permission