AmaWaterways launch new mobile app called myAmaCruise
AmaWaterways has launched a new mobile app called “myAmaCruise” designed to expand the ways its guests can engage with and share their AmaWaterways river cruise experiences whilst on board their luxury river cruise.
Available for all AmaWaterways river cruises (excluding Portugal), guests can download the myAmaCruise app for both Android and Apple devices prior to departing on their luxury river cruise.
The myAmaCruise app will allow guests to get information about their river cruise itinerary, store photos and share those images to social media and with friends and family.
myAmaCruise app features
- Live Itinerary Tracking An interactive map that follows the ship’s journey throughout the cruise and showcases details of each stop
- Mobile Daily Cruiser Offers up-to-date information regarding onboard activities, details on the shore excursions available and port of call information
- Personal Cruise Album A library of photos taken, with tagging on an itinerary map, which can be easily shared with family and friends during and after the cruise
- Email Postcards A fun way to help guests connect with those at home, automatically sending e-postcards with images in each new port visited during their cruise
WiFi Onboard AmaWaterways
In addition to the launch of the app, AmaWaterways has also enhanced mobile data plans throughout its European ships and added more viewing options on its stateroom Entertainment-On-Demand system than ever before. Combined with fibre optic land lines in every European port, AmaWaterways now offers the fastest Wi-Fi on Europe’s rivers.
“As we continue embracing innovation in all areas of our business, it is very important that we use technology to meet the evolving needs of our guests,” said Rudi Schreiner, president and co-owner of AmaWaterways. “We were the first river cruise line to offer complimentary Wi-Fi throughout our ships and with this new app, we’re happy to now provide even more ways for our guests to stay connected and share their experiences with friends and family.”
The myAmaCruise mobile app from AmaWaterways
- AmaWaterways unveils 2020 preview brochure
- AmaWaterways Announce Godmother of AmaMora
- AmaMagna - New Video Released