2015 Cruise Week
To celebrate CLIA Cruise Week (19 - 27 September 2015), many of the world’s leading cruise lines are offering a host of exclusive deals and value-added offers on ocean and river cruise holidays in 2015 and 2016. Organised by the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), Cruise Week focuses on the huge choice of great destinations around the world.
From thousands of pounds of savings to complimentary cabin upgrades and on-board credit, there are some fantastic cruise deals to be had on a range of selected ocean and river cruises, including:
- Free flights, free parking or free airport lounge and discounted fares with AmaWaterways. AmaWaterways is offering customers that book a 2016 river cruise the choice of free parking or a free airport lounge on all 2016 European flight inclusive package deals along with some significant savings on their brochure price. Enjoy seven additional deals on 2016 itineraries offering free flights from London and savings from £340 to £800 per person. The seven night itineraries include Bordeaux to Bordeaux, saving £350 per person; Budapest, Hungary to Vilshofen, Germany with a £340 saving per person; Amsterdam, Netherlands to Basel, Switzerland, saving £400 – 430 per person, Paris to Paris, saving £390 per person.
- £100 off per person on selected cruises with APT River Cruising. Book a luxury river cruise with APT River Cruising this CLIA Cruise Week and enjoy a saving of £100 per person (£200 per couple) on selected Royal Collection river cruises in Europe and selected APT Luxury and Travelmarvel by APT river cruises in Asia. APT offers a choice of four and five star river cruises through Europe, Vietnam and Cambodia, China, Burma, India and along the Mississippi in the USA. Its all-inclusive ‘Royal Collection’ cruises in Europe feature a host of VIP experiences and events designed specifically for APT guests.
- Book an Avalon Waterways cruise and receive a Fortnum & Masons food hamper. Avalon Waterways is offering a Fortnum & Mason’s luxury food hamper packed with goodies worth £60 to anyone booking a 2015 or 2016 Avalon cruise during Cruise Week (19-27 September, 2015). Fantastic savings are also available on selected river cruises for departure in 2015. The popular eight day ‘Paris to Normandy Landing Beaches’ cruise costs from £1,339 per person for a departure on 20 October. The 15 day ‘Magnificent Europe’ cruise offers great value priced from £1,875 per person for departure on 21 December. The nine day ‘Christmas time on the Danube’ costs from £1,869 per person for a departure on 28 November, 2015.
- Celebrate the refurbishment of Azamara’s Quest and Journey with 25% off cabin prices. In 2016, both ships in the Azamara Club Cruises fleet - ‘Azamara Quest’ and ‘Azamara Journey’ will be refurbished from bow to stern. Guests are being given the opportunity to get up to 25% off cabin prices to celebrate the occasion. The offer applies to a selection of 2016/17 cruises booked between 1 September and 31 October, 2015, and includes a range of voyages to destinations all over the world. Save 25% on 10 nights Greek Isles and The Adriatic (23 June to 3 July, 2016); 16 nights New Orleans and West Indies (26 October to 11 November 2016); and 13 nights Vietnam and Thailand, 10 December to 23 December, 2016.
- $150 per person on board credit for any Crystal Cruises 2015 Mediterranean cruise booked in Cruise Week
- Half price fares for second passengers and complimentary drinks packages with Celebrity Cruises. To celebrate CLIA Cruise Week, Celebrity has introduced half price fares for a second passenger and a complimentary drinks package worth $69 per day, on a number of 2016 sailings around the world. Destinations include the Mediterranean, Scandinavia and more.
- Hapag-Lloyd gives a 50% discount to second passengers. Second passengers will receive a 50% discount on Hapag-Lloyd’s La Guaira, Venezuela to Havana, Cuba cruise. Departing from La Guaira on 24 October, 2016 for 12 nights, prices start from £5,273 for the first guest and £2,636.50 for the second including a 5% early discount booking valid until 15 March, 2016. Additionally, all guests receive on-board credit for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. For a cruise up to 6 nights, a beverage credit of €100 per person is offered which increases to €150 per person for a cruise lasting 7 – 9 nights and €200 for more than 10 days.
- Receive up to $400 to spend on-board with Holland America. To celebrate Cruise Week Holland America Line is offering guests booking a new cruise during the Week up to $400 per stateroom to spend on-board – depending on room type and length of cruise. Holidaymakers can use the complimentary credit towards shore excursions, or expenses such as drinks or treat themselves to a pampering session in the spa. What’s more the offer can be combined with other promotions. This includes a seven night break to the Caribbean from as little as £349 per person for cruise only, departing November, 2015.
- £200 off 5 or 6 day Arctic highlights itinerary with Hurtigruten. Hurtigruten is offering £200 off its 5 or 6 day Arctic Highlights trips. A five day voyage, departing from London Gatwick on 14 December, 2015 (includes direct flights to Tromso), a night in a hotel plus voyage from Tromso to Kirkenes and back to Tromso (half board basis, 2 sharing), now costs from £799 per person (was £999). A six night itinerary extends to an additional night at a hotel in Tromso. The cruise is entirely within the Arctic Circle, an ideal opportunity to see the Northern Lights, plus take part in a number of excursions on offer including dog sledding or a visit to the North Cape.
- Oceania Cruises will apply an additional $200 ship board credit to any booking made between the 19th September to 27th September.
- $100 per person on board credit for any booking made on Paul Gauguin cruises in Cruise Week
- €300 of on board credit with Ponant. For all bookings made between 17 and 24 September, 2015, Ponant is offering €300 on board credit per cabin booked. Add a touch of extra luxury and book a luxurious spa treatment or unmissable shore excursion. The on board credit is per cabin and the offer will be valid for travel until 30 September, 2016. Quote ‘CW14’ on the phone to benefit from the offer, which is subject to availability.
- Guests booking selected Regent Seven Seas cruises between 19 and 27 September will enjoy a free chauffeur driven transfer from home to their departure airport* starting their ultra-luxury cruise holiday off in style. The offer is available on the following sailings; Miami to Lima; Lima to Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro; Singapore to Bangkok; Bangkok to Hong Kong.
- Save up to £1,400 per couple on a luxury river cruise with Scenic. Scenic is offering a free ‘Spoil Me package’ to guests, providing the ultimate luxury holiday in addition to a saving of up to £1,400 per couple. Worth £510 per couple, the ‘Spoil Me’ package includes a Marriott Leisure Club day pass, as well as an indulgent 60 minute Decleor treatment each and €65 credit per person to be spent on board. This unique offer is available on Scenic’s European itineraries between May and October 2016.
- Win a VIP experience with Swan Hellenic. For all bookings made between 19 and 26 September, 2015, Swan Hellenic will pick one winner from the total bookings made each day to win a VIP experience. The 7 individuals will receive a variety of luxury gifts including one bottle of Champagne, handmade truffles and an invitation to the Captain’s table dinner.
- Receive $100 on board credit on a South African holiday with Voyages to Antiquity. Voyages to Antiquity is offering $100 on board credit to guests booking its Game Parks of South Africa sailing, during Cruise Week (19 – 27 September, 2015). The 14 day cruise takes guests on a journey along the Garden Route and calls at Mossel Bay, Richards Bay, Durban and Port Elizabeth, before finishing in Cape Town. Based on travel 4 January 2016 and prices start from £2,995 per person. To receive the on board credit, holidaymakers need to make a booking before 30 September, 2015 quoting ‘Cruise Week’.
Call our team on 020 7838 5991 to take advantage of these offers or click here