2 for 1 Vietnam and Cambodia River Cruise
Enjoy savings of over £5,200* per couple on these 15-day 4-star stylish river cruises from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh or vice versa, including return flights from London Heathrow; accommodation; most meals with selected beverages on board the cruise; daily sightseeing excursions; overseas transfers; port charges; gratuities and luggage portage! From £1,972 pp**
That's a saving of 50%. The fares are so low that we're not allowed to tell you the cruise line, but we assure you that you will not be disappointed. Call us now to book!
Fares now from £1,972 pp**2019 Departure dates:
- August 31
- September 6, 14, 20, 28
- October 4, 12, 18, 26
- November 1, 9, 15, 23
Included in the price:
- Return scheduled flights from Heathrow
- Unique cultural experiences in up to 10 towns, villages & cities
- Insider Experiences
- 12 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 9 dinners
- Select complimentary beverages served at your discretion on board
- Cruise Director & expert local guides
- Overseas transfers, gratuities and port charges
Exclusive Trip Highlights:
Life Along The Mekong River - Cruising the Mekong River you'll enjoy a window to local life, visiting homes, temples and monasteries in tiny villages
Admire Angkor Wat - Watch a spectacular sunset over the iconic temples of Angkor Wat
Experience A Buddhist Blessing - Participate in a special Buddhist Blessing with monks in the former royal capital of Oudong.
Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh - itinerary also operates in reverse
Day 1: UK to Cambodia
- Make your way to London Heathrow for your flight to Cambodia
Day 2: Arrive Siem Reap
- Arrive in Siem Reap where you will be met and transferred to your 5 star hotel, the Shinta Mani Shack, where you’ll settle in for a three-night stay
Day 3: Siem Reap, Angkor
- Visit Opportunities of Development thru Art (ODA), which provides support and education for underprivileged children. Visit the temple of Ta Prohm and enjoy a Welcome Dinner and get to know your fellow travellers before seeing a traditional Apsara dance
Day 4: Siem Reap, Angkor
- This morning, perhaps choose a select experience. This afternoon, visit Angkor Archaeological Park and explore its ancient wonders including the temple Bayon. End the day watching a sunset at the iconic Angkor Wat
Day 5: Kampong Cham, Koh Pen, Embark Ship
- Transfer to Kampong Cham to embark your Mekong River cruise. The Mekong’s unique charm is found in this stunning region with greenery strewn throughout the riverbank and the floating villages. Board your river ship and indulge in your first dinner onboard
Day 6: Angkor Ban, Oknha Tey
- This morning enjoy a tour of Angkor Ban and view the traditional wooden houses standing intact on stilts. Return to your ship and continue sailing towards Oknha Tey. Disembark and board a local Tuk Tuk for a village tour. Discover village life from the local homes to the rice fields, and the faces of the friendly locals. You can also continue on a walk for a more in-depth exploration of the village.
Day 7: Oudong, Phnom Penh
Travel to the former royal capital Oudong for a traditional Buddhist blessing, sure to be a memorable highlight of your Mekong River cruise. Take an ox-cart ride, coined the ‘Khmer limousine’, and see how locals live in rural Cambodia. With the next two nights docked in Phnom Penh, you are free to experience the nightlife of the Cambodian capital
Day 8: Phnom Penh
- Join an excursion to the infamous Killing Fields and the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. After lunch, visit the Royal Palace and the spectacular Silver Pagoda. The remainder of the day is yours to relax on board or visit the markets to pick up some bargains.
Day 9: Border Crossing, Tan Chau
- Spend today on board as your ship cruises to the Vietnamese border
Day 10: Tan Chau, Sa Dec
- This morning, transfer to a small boat and travel along tiny tributaries, home to villages made up entirely of stilt houses. Go ashore for a tour of Tan Chau by rickshaw and explore an island lush with greenery
Day 11: Sa Dec, Cai Be
- This morning, take a boat ride to Sa Dec for a tour. Here, you’ll see Huynh Thuy Le’s old house (once the lover of French writer Marguerite Duras). Go ashore to see Cai Be’s French Gothic Cathedral and visit a local rice paper manufacturer to learn how rice paper is made and also visit a coconut candy factory to see how the local sweet is created. Return to your ship for dinner
Day 12: Disembark Cruise, Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Disembark at My Tho Port today and travel by coach to the Cu Chi Tunnels, a tunnel network built by Vietnamese resistance fighters during the Vietnam War. Part of a larger network, the tunnels were once used by Viet Cong guerrillas as hiding spots during combat. They also served as communication and supply routes, hospitals, weapon caches and living quarters. Transfer to your hotel for a 2 night stay at the modern Fusion Suites Saigon.
Day 13: Ho Chi Minh City
- Savour a delicious Farewell Dinner at The Chopsticks, Saigon this evening. Spend time exploring Vietnam’s vibrant Ho Chi Minh City at your leisure today
Day 14: Depart Ho Chi Minh City
- Today you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight to the UK
Day 15: Arrive London
Terms and Conditions
Prices are per person, twin share and include saving where applicable. *Savings of over £5,200 based on Indochina Suite. Fares were £5,394 pp, now £2,672 pp. **Advertised from fare of £1,972 pp based on travel in Cat C accommodation on 31 August departure Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap route - original fare was £3,944 pp. Some dates have limited availability.
- All prices shown are per person twin share and include the applicable saving.
- Offers valid on new bookings from 12th August 2019 until sold out and strictly subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices correct as at 5th August 2019, but may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees and taxes.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion unless specified and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Club benefits and discounts including Welcome Home vouchers are not combinable with Hot Offers; but any holiday booked under this offer will count towards your Club tier.
- Price is subject to availability of airline booking class at time of booking, if unavailable supplements will apply for both passengers. Flight upgrades and regional flights are available, supplements will be advised at the time of booking.
- Standard cruise line terms and conditions apply
- Return scheduled flights from Heathrow