Dancing With The Stars themed cruises announced
Premium cruise operator Holland America Line are to hold six themed "Dancing With The Stars: At Sea" cruises in 2013 and early 2014, where a host of celebrity and professional dancers will be appearing on select voyages. The six themed cruises will allow guests to meet the dancers, ask questions and take photos.
In addition, the cruise line is also to feature dance lessons and a production starring the celebrities and professionals complete with routines and glamorous costumes from the popular ABC television show.
The themed cruises are set to take place on the following voyages:
- Eurodam's seven-day Eastern Caribbean voyage, sailing on Feb 16.
- Veendam's seven-day Canada & New England voyage, sailing on June 22.
- Oosterdam's seven-day Alaskan voyages, sailing on June 30 and July 7.
- Nieuw Amsterdam's seven-day Eastern Caribbean voyage, sailing January 5 '14.
- Nieuw Amsterdam's seven-day Western Caribbean voyage, sailing January 12 '14.
Currently scheduled to appear on select sailings include two-time champion professional dancers Mark Ballas and Kym Johnson; professional dancers Tristian MacManus and Lacey Schwimmer, along with a number of celebritiy competitors, details of which are yet to be announced.