UNIWORLD RIVER CRUISES – RIVER QUEEN
Refurbished in 2010, the River Queen is styled after the great steamships of the 1930s, with art deco touches running throughout her elegant and stylish interior. Her lavishly appointed staterooms and suites include all the amenities you would expect from a five-star establishment whilst maintaining her sophisticated style. After a day’s exploration ashore, guests can relax in her panoramic main lounge that is complete with a working fireplace, creating the perfect environment to sit back and talk to your fellow passengers about your adventures ashore.
AT A GLANCE
River Queen Sample Itineraries
Tulips & Windmills (8 days)
Amsterdam–Antwerp, March to April
Legendary Rhine & Moselle (13 days)
Amsterdam–Basel, April to November
European Jewels (15 days)
Budapest–Amsterdam, May, June and August
Classic Christmas Markets (8 days)
Nuremburg–Frankfurt, November to December
CABINS & SUITES
Staterooms (Category 1-5)
• Number of Staterooms:
• Stateroom size:
151 sq ft
• Staterooms have made-to-order English Savoir beds draped in fine linens, a vanity, generous built-in closets, hair dryer, safe.
• Individual thermostat for air conditioning and heat
• Furthermore staterooms include direct-dial telephone, flat-screen TV with satellite, bottled water, and bathroom with L'Occitane bath and body products, magnifying mirror, and plush bathrobes.
• Number of Suites:
• Suite size:
215 sq ft
• Suites have made-to-order English Savoir beds draped in fine linens, a vanity, generous built-in closets, hair dryer, safe.
• Individual thermostat for air conditioning and heating.
• Furthermore suites include direct-dial telephone, flat-screen TV with satellite, bottled water, and bathroom with L'Occitane bath and body products, magnifying mirror, and plush bathrobes. The suites have additional amenities and services including: slippers, coffee machine, bottle of wine upon arrival, fruit and cookie plate.
River Queen Facilities
- Beautiful panoramic main lounge with a fireplace, fullservice bar, Captain’s lounge and library, elegant restaurant, sun deck, fitness room, massage treatments, sauna, boutique, laundry and ironing facilities and elevator
- Sun Deck
- Fitness rooms with sauna and massage treatments
- Boutique / gift shop
- Complimentary use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 24-hour speciality coffee and tea bar
- 24-hour reception service
- Wireless internet access in public area
- Lavishly appointed river view staterooms
River Queen - Dining
The River Queen will keep your taste buds happy with its elegant restaurant - you can enjoy delicious cuisine, impeccable service, and a fine dining atmosphere!
The River Queen has two lounges for you to enjoy, each with a different atmosphere! The main lounge offers a beautiful, panoramic view and has a full-service bar - and this lounge features the only working fireplace on any river cruise ship! The Captain's Lounge is a more intimate place to enjoy a cocktail from the full bar!
Furthermore enjoy Daily guided excursions, including ‘Choice is Yours’ sightseeing options, Signature Lecture & nightly music and local entertainment
River Queen Technical Statistics
- Built: 1999; refurbished 2010
- Registry: n/a
- Length: 361 ft (110 metres)
- Width: 37.5 ft (11.4 metres)
- Draft: 4ft (1.2 metres)
- Number of guests: 132
- Crew members: n/a
- Crew nationality: Mostly European
- Number of decks: 3 + sun deck
- Fully air-conditioned: Yes
- Lifts: Yes
- Internet: Yes
Please complete the form fields below:
Call our cruise specialist now on
0800 6123 354
. Or request a quote detailing your personal requirements. We look forward to being of service to you.