This travel offer is valid until 31 July 2012 For the latest prices call one of our luxury cruise specialists now on 0845 643 1878.
112 Guests ~ 95 Crew ~ 5-Star Service ~ All Inclusive
"It's yachting, not cruising" Enjoy the difference. SeaDream Yacht Club is different from big ship cruising. Their philosophy of casual perfection runs through everything they do. With only 112 guests being pampered by an award-winning crew of 95, the level of attention and service they pay to each of our guests makes yachting aboard either one of the mega-yachts SeaDream I or SeaDream II feel as if you are on your own private yacht. Be as active or as relaxed as you like and take in the ultimate in luxury, privacy and pampering.
SeaDream's twin, luxury mega-yachts SeaDream I and SeaDream II were designed as prototypes for the ultra-luxury yachting experience. Teak decks, inviting seating and lounging areas with plenty of room to stroll or simply relax and watch the world go by with your favourite libation. With all the comforts of home and more, SeaDream yachts reflect a passion for style, quality and casual perfection.
Ports or call
Nice, France - Portofino, Italy - Portovenere (Cinque Terre), Italy - Viareggio (Florence), Italy - Portoferraio, Elba - Maddalena Archipelago - Scenic Navigation, Italy - Bonifacio, Corsica - Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Your inclusive SeaDream voyage fare includes return flights with British Airways, ocean view accommodations, gourmet meals, gratuities, wine with lunch and dinner and so much more.
- Ocean view staterooms - featuring flat screen television, CD/DVD player, iPod® docking station, mini bar, multiple head shower unit, Bvlgari® bath amenities, personalized stationery, exclusive Belgian linens and plush terry bathrobes.
- All gourmet meals - served open seating in our Dining Salon or Al Fresco at the Outdoor Topside Restaurant
- 24 hour room service from the "Small Bites" menu
- Open Bar with selected premium brands
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water "toys" from the yacht's marina including wave runners, glass bottom kayaks, Hobie cats®, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- State of the art Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Activities with the crew (shore side casuals) - bike, hike, kayak, and snorkel with one of the crew or go shopping with the Chef
- Full library with over 1,200 hardback books
- Extensive CD and DVD library
- Laptop computers for use while onboard
- High powered binoculars on deck for our guests' viewing pleasure
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean view featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with flat screen TV's and DVD players, free weights, daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- SeaDream's Champagne and Caviar SplashTM in the Caribbean
- Balinese Dream Beds with elevated view of the sea
- Special movies shown both in the Main Salon and under the stars by the pool
- Piano Bar
Contact us to add on pre and post cruise hotels, private transfers, private tours and other tailor made holiday arrangements.
- Berlitz Ocean Cruising and Cruise Ships 2012: SeaDream I & II achieved the top two ratings in the 'Boutique Ships' category (50 - 200 passengers).
- TRAVEL + LEISURE magazine's annual World's Best Awards survey: SeaDream Yacht Club landed a spot on the short list of "2012 World's Best Service" for Cruises Small-Ship.
- Condé Nast Traveler magazine's annual readers' survey: SeaDream Yacht Club landed a spot on the list of "The Top 270 Spas in North America, the Caribbean, Hawaii and at Sea." "Top 25 Cruise Ship Spas" scored SeaDream 91.4 for both Treatments and Staff.
- Celebrated Living magazine (the luxury magazine for American Airlines premium class passengers) released their annual readers' choice Platinum List where SeaDream Yacht Club garnered an Editors' Mention in the Small/Midsize Ship category. The article states SeaDream is "the closest one can get to the experience of sailing on a private yacht".
- National Geographic's "The 10 Best of Everything" is 2012′s ultimate guide book for travellers, with SeaDream Yacht Club is selected as one of the "Ten Best Cruises".
Prices are per person based on two sharing and are subject to availability, currency fluctuations and possible change. Prices based on Deck 2 Staterooms on a guarantee basis - stateroom numbers will be assigned nearer departure date or assigned onboard at check in. Fares include BA flights and the cruise as described as above - transfers are additional. Flight costs may increase nearer departure time - other carriers are available including low-cost options.
Please complete the form fields below:
Call our cruise specialist now on
0800 6123 354
. Or request a quote detailing your personal requirements. We look forward to being of service to you.