Seadream Yacht Club has introduced its 2012 winter and spring itineraries - with SeaDream II heading to the Amazon.
SeaDream's President, Bob Lepisto said, "Its SeaDream's size and manoeuvrability that allows our yachts to reach unique spots like Anavilhanas, Brazil and Iquitos, Peru."
2012 SeaDream II Amazon Adventure Highlights
Back to news & reviews »
- In February 2012, SeaDream II will sail the Amazon on two 20-day voyages from Barbados to Iquitos, Peru roundtrip.
- A naturalist will be aboard both Amazon voyages providing in depth information about the great river wilderness.
- Excursions will feature Amazonian tribes, museums, markets and the jungle's exotic plants and animals.
- Itineraries showcase the best of the Amazon including Cuxiu Muni, Brazil where guests have the option to take a night canoe trip in search of crocodiles, snakes and other night creatures.
- In Alter do Chao, Brazil SeaDream hosts their Champagne and Caviar SplashTM on one of Brazil's best beaches and guests may take a riverboat cruise on Maicá Lake to see rare pink dolphins.
- In Manaus, Brazil guests go "Flightseeing" in single or twin-engine aircraft, soaring over the Rio Negro, Rio Solimões, the Wedding of the Rivers, the Amazon River and the magnificent expanse of jungle.
- Visiting a small village located on Tupinambarana Island, guests enjoy a "Boi-Bumba" celebration. This exotic ritual of magic, mystery, passion and faith is a feast for the eyes and ears.
||Mr Stephen Rose
||17 February 2011
||Just had a cruise w/Sea dream, the best!!!
||Dr John Walker
||30 November 2010
||Would be interested to know about this cruise and the ship etc. please send more information